• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Dragon Falls or Tiger Rock?

Which Version of the Ride do you prefer?

• Dragon Falls

Votes: 30 88.2%
  • Tiger Rock

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters
I only experienced Dragon Falls in its last 3 years at the park, but I still think it is superior to Tiger Rock.

Dragon Falls was a really lovely ride, pleasant scenery and nice open relaxed feel. I miss it. It became a horrorshow after it was half demolished in 2013 and I cannot believe it was allowed to stay in that state so long.

The attempt to retheme it sidelined the ride in favour of the tiger enclosures and now it just feels forced, bright coloured wooden fences everywhere. Though the station interior is better, in a sort of clumsy way?

All in all, whatever, Im glad I got to enjoy something good while it lasted, shame younger generations can't really

I not been on tiger rock but if you base it on how dragon falls looked before they removed all the theming off the 3rd drop. Dragon falls wins hands down but now it’s 50/50 as it not improved the ride but it’s not really made it look even worse.