• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Alfred Hitchcock Movies Of 2013 GIF

Assuming you are being serious, that would be illegal.
Wild birds are protected by law, particularly while nesting. Intentionally disturbing their nest is also illegal.

I think it was a joke, at least I hope so lol.

Does feel like something Morwenna Angove would have concocted, I kinda miss some of those silly marketing stunts.

Sometimes.

They have said something though, in a press release to local media.
I think it's definitely genuine as they wouldn't want to make guests disappointed. There's literally nothing they can do until the birds have gone.
no its fake I asked drayton and they said Hi, Vikings area is due to open on Saturday. If there are any ride closures on the day the website will be updated. Please keep an eye on the website for details. Thank you

no its fake I asked drayton and they said Hi, Vikings area is due to open on Saturday. If there are any ride closures on the day the website will be updated. Please keep an eye on the website for details. Thank you
Vikings is still due to open as planned, just Loki will be closed. The website will be updated on the day to show that, like the email says. 🙂

Its not fake, its a story on a local news website owned by Reach who publish many local newspapers. The article contains a quote from a spokesperson at the park. The press office are more likely to be better informed than their Twitter responder, also the reply to your tweet doesn't state either way if Loki will be closed, just that the area is opening on the 28th and to check the website. I expect on Saturday the website will change to confirm Loki is closed.