• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

I think they will try to get as much done between now and the 9th Feb and then do more ground work and finish it off from the 21st feb to 23rd March. Then they can work on the station building and electrical work ready for testing.
I noticed from a drone video shockwave repaint not started yet unless they just gonna clean it.

I had thought haunting unchained was the rides send off before a proper retheme, will be interesting what changes will be coming to it

Interestingly the same thing has happened for Sheriff Showdown.
Could this be part of a bigger retheme for the new area opening along side the new coaster?
Drunken Barrels is also not listed so I think you're right.

I hear that the 4D Cinema has also closed and will be rethemed.

Drunken Barrels was closed shortly before the season's end, but I think that was mostly to give more access to the construction site.

We've seen that frontages are being repainted and rethemed, including Sheriff's Showdown and Drunken Barrels. The Haunting is in the same area, so it would make sense if it got a little bit more attention.

You can see they are working on rethemeing the front of the 4D Cinema in the construction photos posted the other day.

Hopefully in 2025 they theme accelerator to fit into the theme, there has been talk they plan to move the Flying Dutchman and possibly a new flat ride on that location.which would make sense for a 2025 addition.

Drunken Barrels is also not listed so I think you're right.

well from photos drunken barrels is being rethemed