• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Fabulous to see a little on-the-spot engineering work finally pay off!

I wonder if it might have been the way the wind was blowing, but I thought the whole thing sounded loud... Though my memory does not serve me well and so I can't confidently recall what it sounded like before!

Lift was always loud as hell

You can clearly hear it in Fazely. You could never hear it like that before.

Unless they change something, there is absolutely going to be issues with the locals complaining, it is lould as hell. I have many friends in that area of this town, they all say the same.

Last edited:
Just had a survey which was interesting. Lots of questions about food prices, parking perks (paid for express parking) and “compared to Chessington how would you rate the following” style questions
Interesting they’re comparing to Chessington - guess that’s the market they’re aiming for

Just had a survey which was interesting. Lots of questions about food prices, parking perks (paid for express parking) and “compared to Chessington how would you rate the following” style questions
Interesting they’re comparing to Chessington - guess that’s the market they’re aiming for
They're probably just comparing to chessington for the ego boost. Let's be honest... pretty much every Park is going to score higher than chessington at the moment :)

I've just had this too, interested to hear what comes from it.

Just got that survey too. One of the questions asks if you would visit the park on a rainy day if tickets were cheaper, which makes me think they're thinking about bringing in surge pricing.

Just got that survey too. One of the questions asks if you would visit the park on a rainy day if tickets were cheaper, which makes me think they're thinking about bringing in surge pricing.
I think it's inevitable, it's seems to be the latest money making fad and if it works for Merlin others will follow.

They already do this with there ticket prices
190E1B7B-432B-42DF-9304-A4E162C08AC7.png
Like something big must be happening over the next big bank holiday weekend if the tickets are £36 each.