• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Duel: The Haunted House Actually Strikes Back - Refurb Incoming

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Double Post sorry!!

Actually, scratch the last thing I said on the first post. Just visited his Instagram, and one of the first images you see is...

There's a post with the image, regarding the potential of something coming g to Duel in the future. If there is a change, fingers crossed it isn't anything drastic and I just a big Refurb, or you know...

The other option I prefer...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220520-170022_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220520-170022_Samsung Internet.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 53
He said that Duel was in a terrible state and only half the Targets were working, he also showed the poor condition of the Exit corridor, with earache all over the floor. He says that he think there's some work coming to Duel soon. And sooner or later when we know who's the new Merlin CEO, we'll know he/she wants done to the Parks and rides.
Why do I feel a slight fear about who might be the new CEO? Hope I'm wrong and it turns out all good For Duel. Anyway for those wondering what happens to Duel in my fantasy version of Towers, thanks to that lovely topic I was given the link to, here ya go! :)

The skeletons have gone after just a day...

unknown.png

Let the (unrealistic) speculation commence lol.

Source:

How on earth do these skeletons have anything to do with a potential refurb? This is like the 3 B&M Merlin deal = imminent cross valley hyper as SW9.
In fairness, SW9 hasn’t come yet, so we don’t know that that isn’t true… I’ll admit that Exodus being a Mack did pour some cold water on the idea of the RTP-wide deal for me, though.

I don’t think the skeletons are a definite sign that something is happening to Duel by any stretch, though. Parks add and remove random bits of theming from rides all the time.

Them 2 Skeletons look like the 2 that use to ride the rapids all day during Scarefest. They wouldn’t close a queue eater ride at the start of the main summer season. It more likely be done during the closed season ready for Duels 20th birthday.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.