• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Earliest AT Ride photo's!

Sorry if its in the wrong group? But I have put this together as I thought it would be quite fun sharing your first ride photo's at AT , here's mine ( hardly a ride ) back in 1996 I think !? Inside Nickelodeon outta control :) !!

Me on the left aged 5 with my brother
20130416193041.jpg

I never noticed that the Nickeloden ride photo had the towers in the background!

Ill have to ask my dad to dig some old photos of me out to upload sometime. I know there are certainly photos of me on the Nickeloden ride, Haunted House and Log Flume.

I have Flume, Rapids, Haunted House and lots of random ones taken around the park by my parents in the 90's.

I remember the days when there would be someone stood at the top of the drop on the Log Flume handing you a voucher with a number on it and if you wanted the photo, you had to go to the photo booth with your voucher and fill in a form, wait 2 weeks and then it would arrive through your letterbox!