• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

ElloCoaster poll needs photos!

moosecoaster

TS Member
Happy New Year to everyone!

I've run preliminary results on the ElloCoaster poll and I'm currently writing the results pages. I realize that the steel coaster top 25 list is chock full of coasters that I don't have photos of.
I have a dilemma: I'm not the kind of guy who will just steal photos/videos from other sites and use them without asking.

So... think about the coasters that might be in the top 25. If you have photos of those with a decent resolution, I'd really appreciate you sending those in to me at [email protected] - I will of course credit you (or your website or Instagram or whatever) with the photo. Just let me know how you'd like to be credited.

Because of the ElloCoaster algorithm (based on Mitch Hawker's groundbreaking polls in years past), don't expect the top 25 to be 99% USA coasters. Think globally. The coasters don't have to be well-ridden at big chain parks, they just have to be GOOD.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
@moosecoaster I have loads of photos but they're not uploaded anywhere, so without knowing what you want it's quite tricky!

You can search by license type on Flickr which might be a good option for you.

I've gotten some from voters, parks, and manufacturers so far... but still missing pics of:
Expedition GeForce
Flying Aces
Flying Dinosaur
Shambhala
Twisted Cyclone
Twisted Timbers