• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia (Poland): New Coasters

Seems like they have a lot of work to do before April based on those construction images!

Is it confirmed to be opening with the park in April? Both Hyperion and Zandra opened in the summer months and that again seems most likely with this when you take all of the theming in to account.

They could pull a Hansa and open the area unfinished...

Alternatively you could make an obvious joke about the efficiency of Polish construction workers ;)

Is it confirmed to be opening with the park in April? Both Hyperion and Zandra opened in the summer months and that again seems most likely with this when you take all of the theming in to account.

Well the coaster is confirmed for 6th April, whether or not the area does remains to be seen.

I believe the mine train is also planned for opening next year, so that is likely to be their late summer opening. Think 2018 with Speed opening in the first half and Hyperion opening in the second.

Some new concepts/renderings of the Aqualantis area have been posted by themeparks-eu.com:

Aqualantis%203.jpg

Aqualantis%204.jpg

Aqualantis%205.jpg

Aqualantis%206.jpg

Aqualantis%207.jpg

Aqualantis%208.jpg

Aqualantis%209.jpg

Why do so many parks invest in those awful Disk'O rides. Just build a pirate ship for half the cost.

They're incredibly popular though. I don't get them either but the GP seem to love them. I think they are sensible additions. They do look good off-ride too if themed well.

The theming seems to be what really makes the Disk'O concept. The eyesores such as Avatar Airbender and Mia's Riding Adventure are nothing in the same light as Plopsaland's version. To be fair, even Kobra's theming isn't half bad.

I get the feeling Energylandia are just raiding manufacturer's catalogues at this point seeing what flat rides they don't have. I'm more offended at that rocking tug being present than the Disk'O!

It is quite astounding that one park can keep getting so many rides. Energylandia are getting more new rides next year than the entire UK combined by the looks of it...

It is quite astounding that one park can keep getting so many rides. Energylandia are getting more new rides next year than the entire UK combined by the looks of it...

Except for the brand new theme park opening in the UK next year which will single-handedly refute that statement.

The new family Mine Train coaster which is expected to open next year too also has a very decent sized budget of 10m Euros.

Really is going to be some park in fairness to them. They just need to get rid of some of the tatty fairground rides or at least spruce them up a bit.

We're looking at a few trips over next year as it's just so cheap to visit.

It's astounding really how they can just keep throwing out these absolutely world class coasters, and even have the time to add some fairly decent flat rides and smaller coasters in as well. Am I right in saying next season they will have the most coasters in Europe? There can't be many in the US with more surely, apart from Cedar Point and maybe a couple of others?

I've never been to EL but planning a trip next year, really excited to see it, Poland is fantastic