• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia (Poland): New Coasters

Heading back to the park for their Halloween event this year. Anyone got any tips regarding the bus back to krakow? Never taken it before as always stayed local to the park the whole trip

Heading back to the park for their Halloween event this year. Anyone got any tips regarding the bus back to krakow? Never taken it before as always stayed local to the park the whole trip
Using the official Energylandia bus is easy. Book it online on their website and then just make sure you get on the Krakow bus at the end of the day!

You can book here - https://bus.energylandia.pl/?_locale=en

It's about 70 minutes each way. There are two places where you can get it from Krakow central, we used the main bus station at Krakow Glowny.

The stop is at the opposite side from the Old Town (i.e. there are two sides, separated by the train station above the shopping centre) and the bus departs from the upper deck of the bus station.

If you get there early they tend to send the first bus when it's full, rather than waiting for the official departure time.

Hey all, Looking at doing Legendia and EL in June next year and looking at flying return into katowice. Does any one know,
firstly;
is there lockers at legendia
secondly;
is uber the best way without hiring a car from Katowice to Zator?
Thanks for any help :)

@dan.84

There are lockers. It's about £4 to use them all day.

The bus I linked to above from Krakow, also operates a Katowice service.

Enjoy !

Hey all, Looking at doing Legendia and EL in June next year and looking at flying return into katowice. Does any one know,
firstly;
secondly;
is uber the best way without hiring a car from Katowice to Zator?

Also get the wristband at Energylandia for the lockers. 10Zl from memory for the day and you could fit 3 or 4 peoples worth of stuff in them and valid all day.

If you can drive, I'd look at a hire car for ease, cheap as chips over there

Also get the wristband at Energylandia for the lockers. 10Zl from memory for the day and you could fit 3 or 4 peoples worth of stuff in them and valid all day.

If you can drive, I'd look at a hire car for ease, cheap as chips over there

The lockers are so cheap (at around £2) that what I did was pay out for two bands. I kept one locker at the front end of the park near Hyperion with some food and drink in it, that I got from the Netto just outside the park, as well as a change of clothing for after the very wet rides. I just used the other band to take a little bag with a few bits in it from ride to ride as I went around the park.

The likes of the Jungle Adventure rapids and especially Anaconda get you so soaked that it’s well worth bringing a change of clothing in case you get drenched and some sliders for wearing on the ride.

firstly;
secondly;
On our recent visit to Legendia we had our carry on flight bags with us. On arrival at the turnstiles we was told there were no lockers and that we’d have to haul them round the park with us all day. We made a quick visit to guest relations, pleaded our case and they were helpful enough to allow us to store them their under their counter for the day. But did say they was making an exception for us 🤫

To be fair it was that quiet we could have left them in the storage bins on Lech Coaster all day if there’d been an issue.

If there are any concerns. Katowice station and bus station both have locker storage.

The Sweet Valley area, with its two new coasters, was supposed to open in 2022, and the Tilt Coaster was supposed to be opening in 2023.

Sweet Valley hasn’t opened this year, and almost certainly won’t, and no ground work seems to have started on any Tilt Coaster.

Are we therefore to assume that the Tilt Coaster will be postponed until 2024? Real shame if so.

Are we therefore to assume that the Tilt Coaster will be postponed until 2024? Real shame if so.

It’s no big thing if the tilt coaster is postponed until 2024, there’s probably an argument to made that the park could actually do with slowing down a little as lots of theming in the Aqualantis area still looks unfinished despite it opening two years ago. I’d rather they just concentrated on Sweet Valley and Choco Creek Railway for 2023 and let guests enjoy that for the season rather than rushing to open the tilt coaster.

I can’t see them adding any more theming into the abyssus ride area any time soon. It’s a shame how it’s turned out, it feels very detrimental to the ride experience. It could have been something very special had all the water effects and pools come to fruition. Here’s hoping they show more consideration regarding theming around the new mine train.

Think I'm more bothered by the unfinished structures were the shells have been built for the coaster to dive through. Either finish them off during the upcoming off season or remove the frames and tidy it up.

Pretty sure there should've been themeing on the ends of the disco coaster as well.

The concepts were pretty impressive. I understand they’d even used some designers from Europa. The problem is clearly execution, especially since they’ve blatantly just half-built what was designed.

I’m sure at some point they might realise that quality trumps quantity. I expect they’re probably already too late now though.

Think I'm more bothered by the unfinished structures were the shells have been built for the coaster to dive through. Either finish them off during the upcoming off season or remove the frames and tidy it up.

Pretty sure there should've been themeing on the ends of the disco coaster as well.

The ends of the Disk’O coaster definitely look as though they are meant to finished off and themed but have just been left bare bones and unfinished.

e3e917a72502fd0d4e63b302afa7ee93.jpg

Compare that to say Diskobelix at Park Asterix…

ad8ac4a22aa03c20962654100b95db6c.jpg

There’s also what looks like a structure that is meant be a themed entrance to Aqualantis as you come in to the area that was left unfinished.

Last edited:
Maybe they realised Abyssus is a bit pants so they moved on to something better?