• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Enterprise Site

Yeah there are markings on the floor near enterprise, I think that’s what originally started this thread.

Could be future plans for that site, or it could be something completely unrelated. Hard not to assume it’s enterprise related when the markings are so close to it though.

Have those markings not been on the floor since Festival of Thrills? They would’ve been hidden by the stage, but I think I says USC or something which I think is something to do with stage positioning? Not 100% sure though.

Have those markings not been on the floor since Festival of Thrills? They would’ve been hidden by the stage, but I think I says USC or something which I think is something to do with stage positioning? Not 100% sure though.
Yeah USC means upstage centre in theatre land so these markings could just denote the positioning of a stage.

Yeah USC means upstage centre in theatre land so these markings could just denote the positioning of a stage.
Yeah I'm 95% sure they've been there since the start of Festival of Thrills but were hidden because of the stage, and then everyone was reporting new markings had appeared, when I believe they're not new at all.

I'd just assume they're having a reshuffle. There's probably nothing worth stripping off the cars. Could quite easily be going on coaster corner temporarily whilst Duel is being done like @Squiggs said

Tbh, towers have 2 sets of cars from enterprise i think, one set was original, the other was from thorpe parks original zodiac which were sent to towers and swapped out. The cars pictured looks like they are without the seats? Quite possible they are spares that are no longer in use just being moved?

Finally sorting Duel out, reopening NST, creating a new indoor ride and replacing Enterprise with something befitting the 21st century…

What a time to be alive.

But only 1 of those is confirmed right now. NST isn’t confirmed, replacing Enterprise isn’t confirmed, and the new ride is still subject to planning approval
I was mainly joking.

They’re just 3 things I’ve being wanting to happen for a while so to get all 3 within a year or so of each of each other (possibly the same year) would be great.

Find it hard to believe NST isn’t coming back personally given the Phalnax stuff but I accept it’s still not a given.

I imagine they might just be moved because of Duel. At close season a lot of ride bits end up behind duel, such as battle galleons boats, etc. but this year half that site will be a building site, so I guess towers might just be making room for duel.