• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Europa in October 2015

Yalnix

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Helix
How do you guys think Europa will be in October. I have been planning to go but should I go during halloween or just before. My dates are 24th oct to the 1st Nov. When is the best time to go where it will be least busy, I do expect it to be pretty packed anyway.

Halloween is usually very busy when I've been, but it's worth it if you are in to scare events. I'm sure other can provide a more helpfull answer though. ;)

It'll be a very busy week, but as needs to be stressed constantly, a busy Europa is never unmanageable, especially if you have multiple days on park. Both Terenzi Horror Nights and the park's standard Halloween additions are generally fantastic, although personally I find the constant Halloweeniness of everything a little tiresome after a couple of days.