• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Europa Park Shows

emmerse2891

TS Member
I couldn't see a Topic about this, so thought I'd start one, and start off with a question - Any recommendations for shows to see whilst at Europa? and ones maybe to miss?

Really? This is rather bottom of the barrel, very old animatronics show. Yes, some retro charm, but I would have put that into the „miss“ category. The big shows change every 2 years or so, so I am recommending for this year the ice show in Greece, The Teatro Show in Italy and the magic show in the Globe theatre. Also, the 4D movie is nice, although in German (but you understand it anyway). If you like pop music, the music show in Italy is nice, too, I guess. if you like horses, there is a show with those, too in Spain, but i have not seen it. And last not least I personally like the little person doing tricks with large soap bubbles. It is small and quaint, but if have never seen something like that, it is interesting.

Edit: I see from the reactions that this was meant ironic; it seems to be some inside joke here, right? :)

Last edited:
The shows vary in quality as they’re updated very few years, but as a rule of thumb, I’d prioritise them as follows:

The Italy Theatre
Spanish Arena
The parade
Ice show
The Globe (normally 2 shows rotating)
The diving show (mid summer only)
The Magic Cinema 4D film
Italian outdoor stage
Spanish outdoor stage
The Enchanted Forest cinema
The Irish castle stage (used to be puppets, but now changed)
The bubble show
Junior Club studios

Last week I had 3 days on park, and chose 3 shows to see:
  1. Spanish arena show (action show with horses... and a camel)
  2. Ice show (does exactly what it says on the tin!)
  3. Teatro show (theatre variety show with high quality production)
Due to the timings of the shows, it wouldn't have been physically possible to see all 3 on one day without scheduling our entire day around the shows (which doesn't leave much room for maneuver!). I've attached the show schedule from one of our days on park, but as an example:

Arena show = 1pm & 4pm
Ice show = 12:30pm & 3:30pm
Teatro show = 1:15pm & 5:30pm

Something to be mindful of if you have only one or two days on park (but really... are you even doing Europa if you're not doing 3 days??)

Attachments

• IMG_7090.jpeg
    IMG_7090.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 10
I really enjoyed the 3 shows we saw last week, the production value of the Italian Teatro show (The Show Must Go On) in particular was very high.

The ice show is always a good watch, and this year's arena show is rather funny thanks to one brilliant actor who is a right old laugh. Never did I think I would witness guests being flogged by actors in a theme park show!

The Vogel Show in Italy.

Ok so saw the Vogal show in 2018 and was surprised it was still there! am even more surprised it's STILL there lol - I sort of liked it's charm but my friend was like WTF - one of the birds started sparking, and a member of staff had to come fish a wire out the fountain.....it was comical in all the wrong ways!

this was also right after the POB fire and we remarked afterwards why this hasn't gone up in smoke!

Now I LOVE classic attractions, especially animatronic ones, but this was kind of on the wrong side of dull.... maybe turn it into a cafe with the animatronic show playing every 20 mins around you instead of a stand alone attraction?

or maybe add some of the Jungle raft animals to plus it a bit (I know Europa love to re-cycle an animatronic!)