• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Eurovision Sweepstake 2023!!

MattyH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
GIIBBB
This year's Eurovision song contest takes place in just under 2 weeks time! (yeah I can't believe it either!)

Well you know what that means... It's time for the Official* TST Eurovision Sweepstake!

I don't have a prize yet but I'm sure to find something good. Just ask last year's winner who won a travel guide to Yugoslavia!

There's also a prize on offer for the person who's country finishes bottom of the leaderboard in the grand final.

Same rules and process apply as in the Grand National Sweepstake. Simply post in this thread and I'll randomly allocate you a country (or multiple depending on numbers)

Good luck and let the Eurovision Sweepstake Begin!

*Well it sounds better if I say official... This contest is not officially endorsed in any way shape or form...

Last edited:
Oh go on, put my name down!

luckily we managed to palm off the former Eurovision loser prizes of lychee liqueur and the cinnamon gold flecked vodka some years ago (a shot of which had to be drunk in front of everyone)
we do still have a bottle of Royal Wedding ale from 1981 kicking about in the cupboard though*

*we can see bits floating in it... it's probably best not to drink the stuff if you value your bowels.

I'm in. Not big on the Grand National but much less chance of my pick being turned into glue for this one (unless they're Jemini)

Deadline for entry is 23:59 Sunday evening. I'll then do the draw on Monday.

We have 15 participants so far and 37 countries to allocate.