• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fastrack - more being sold?

Fastrack - more being sold?

mark9 said:
I rather like the way they apologise for the fastrack issue by giving you free fastrack.
FarceTrack FTW!

cinabar said:
After my complaint, they emailed to apologise saying the park was exceptionally busy that day. It was a fairly vague email, but did offer me a couple of free fastracks (for each person in my party) on my next visit. Hope that is still valid in a years time, and that it works a little better!

Free FT as a response to a complaint about the over use of FT? They don't quite understand do they?!

EDIT: Can you not delete posts when you realise you've said basically the same thing as the person above you but you didn't see it before posting?

It does make me laugh that they are giving you free fast track after you complained about fast track, so that means on your next visit you will be adding the problem that you first complained about?