• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Favourite Magnum Flavours and discussion

JAperson

TS Member
So me and @Matt N had a short discussion in his recent trip report about magnums and we both agreed a magnum at a theme park is an elite option for a sunny day however we disagreed on flavour so my question is what flavour magnum is your favourite?

I was going to create a poll however when researching all the flavours found there are way too many to make it practical.

So for me I think the original favour is the best and is an absolute classic although I occasionally do partake in a white chocolate magnum as they are really good too.

Good question! Personally, I’m a fan of the caramel flavours (salted caramel, gold billionaire, double caramel), but I do love an original Magnum too!

A Magnum in a theme park is like a bit of a tradition for me. The Ice Cream and not the Handgun of course.

To my horror last week I discovered that Paultons don't do them but the local New Forest versions were nice.
As long as it hasn't got nuts in, I'm easy, with original and White being my favourites.

A Magnum in a theme park is like a bit of a tradition for me. The Ice Cream and not the Handgun of course.

To my horror last week I discovered that Paultons don't do them but the local New Forest versions were nice.
As long as it hasn't got nuts in, I'm easy, with original and White being my favourites.
A man after my own heart. I fully agree! Nothing better.

I'm partial to a white chocolate Magnum myself, but will go for a caramel one if it's available. The white chocolate & cookies ones are very nice, too.

I'm partial to a white chocolate Magnum myself, but will go for a caramel one if it's available. The white chocolate & cookies ones are very nice, too.
Ooh, I forgot about Cookies & Cream! Those are nice!

I do like a white chocolate one as well, come to think of it…

I'm not a big fan of the cookies & cream ones. I just don't really like the texture more than anything. However a white chocolate magnum is absolutely brilliant. I am know regretting making this thread as my mouth is watering.

I'd rather have a Mr whippy with a flake if I'm out, or a cornetto. Rarely buy wrapped ice creams when out the house and most of what I've had recently has been McFlurrys!

Sometimes have Magnums (or supermarket own version) at home, but prefer a Solero in the summer.
So no idea what flavour Magnum I prefer as its whatever takes my fancy in Tesco at the time.

Vegan classic is quality. A staple on Towers trips for me.

The vegan salted caramel is the one I tend to buy from the supermarket though.

Would love for a vegan white chocolate to launch at some point.
I’m glad you mentioned vegan Magnums, actually. Mum accidentally bought some a while back (or an own-brand equivalent), and I couldn’t really tell the difference between that and a regular one. Coming from someone who sometimes has sensory issues with food, that says quite a bit.

Has to be a white magnum for me! Do enjoy some of the special ones that come out every now and then, like the double raspberry one and the cookies one. Not a massive fan of the standard chocolate.
I love a good white chocolate one. Didn't try the double rasberry one but sounds really nice I hope they release that again.

They used to do a Black Espresso Magnum - that was so nice!

My favourite ever Magnum was from the Magnum shop in Venice, Italy. You can choose your ice cream flavour, your type of chocolate coating, 3 toppings and a chocolate sauce to go on top. It sounds really trashy based on my description, but it’s really nicely presented when they make them! The one I made had vanilla ice cream centre, dark chocolate coating, broken M&Ms, little bits of chocolate and brownie pieces with a blue coloured white chocolate sauce drizzled on top….

I need to go back! :D

My favourite ever Magnum was from the Magnum shop in Venice, Italy. You can choose your ice cream flavour, your type of chocolate coating, 3 toppings and a chocolate sauce to go on top. It sounds really trashy based on my description, but it’s really nicely presented when they make them! The one I made had vanilla ice cream centre, dark chocolate coating, broken M&Ms, little bits of chocolate and brownie pieces with a blue coloured white chocolate sauce drizzled on top….

I need to go back! :D
Wait, there's a "build your own Magnum" shop? That sounds epic!