• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Favourite Rollercoaster Model

We will never see a Mack Mega in the UK. You've been on Bluefi, Cheese, you know how deadly, dangerous, and unsafe those restraints are! ::)

Well Drayton Manor are still working on a 2014 coaster. Many people are guessing Mack for that, so I wouldn't count them out just yet!

:)

Once they announce it's a Zamperla Motocoaster themed to Kenex (or something along those lines), then you may count it out. :p

I was literally just about to post Mack Megacoaster in amazement that no one had mentioned it thus far! [Thank you Cheese] ;)

Yes I have only ridden Blue Fire, but it's my favourite coaster I’ve ridden yet! Offers decent thrills, hugely enjoyable, terrifically technologically advanced and is as smooth as silk! Without a doubt a winning combination! I will see how the Mack megacoaster rolls out (Praying for one at Drayton), otherwise B&M Inverted Coaster gets my vote, I’ve yet to ride a poor one to date!

BigAl said:
Perhaps if all X-car rides looked like this, I wouldn't be as bothered:

Shock.jpg

:p

Amazing ride to boot. The way it corners at such high speeds is ridiculous!

My favourite type of ride is either the B&M inverter or the Maurer spinners.

The most enduring ride type I have been on is the B&M Inverted Coaster.

I have been on Nemesis, Nemesis Inferno, Black Mamba, Monster, Dragon Challenge and Montu - and all are solid rides, many are amazing. I will be adding Batman La Fuga, Oz'Iris and Katun to my list this summer, and I can safely say in advance that they'll be great rides. They really are brilliantly engineered, fantastic rollercoasters.

I also really do like Mack's Mega Coaster model, although I have only been on Blue Fire (mind you, there are only 2 operating at the moment around the world as it is).

Other mentions for Vekoma's wonderful ride system in use on Expedition Everest at AK and the Grizzly Mountain Coaster at HK Disneyland. It really does show Vekoma in a new light.

:)

My favourite coaster is either the B&M Inverted Coaster or the B&M Dive Machine.
Both coaster models offer unique feelings, and they are not rivaled for their speed, intensity, and sheer brilliance!

On a side note, can you still buy those roller coaster models from Coaster Dynamix?
They're out of stock on the website...

Considering my top 3 coasters are Nemesis, Katun and OzIris, I think it's pretty obvious that my favourite ride model is the B&M Invert, where even the worst versions are better than other rides...

B&M Flyers, B&M Wing Walkers, and almost any old Vekoma ;)

I do love B&M Inverted Coasters, but they aren't my favourite sadly.