• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fireworks 2021

Interesting! I wonder how they would have managed that size a crowd if they pulled the plug 10 minutes before the show…

Interesting! I wonder how they would have managed that size a crowd if they pulled the plug 10 minutes before the show…
I suppose they'd have kept the DJ going so a decent amount of people stuck around and slowly moved people off. Could have been chaos if they did it wrong. I would hope they would of had a backup plan in case something like this happened.

I’m guessing they may just run the show without the fireworks (they do they on the Thursday night), so at least there is something to show people. Then I imagine a lot of free return tickets will be issued

Think Friday was the best night as far as the firework show was concerned. A mild but dry day and a properly black sky as the backdrop - perfect conditions! By Sunday it had got a lot colder and the moisture in the air created a haze which reduced visibility somewhat. Didn't go on Saturday, which from the sounds of things was probably just as well!

Note to self: Wear a warmer coat next year...

I would imagine exactly same way the manage the crowd when the show ends, when you have 25,000 people dispersing from the lawns. Unless you ment differently?

I would imagine exactly same way the manage the crowd when the show ends, when you have 25,000 people dispersing from the lawns. Unless you ment differently?
Yeah I meant managing 25,000 disgruntled guests , but i guess they’d just manage them in the same way as they do when the show ends thinking about it!