• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage: The Aramark Era begins

I'd be pleasantly surprised if that turned up.
I often order the steak, it's perfectly fine. Equivalent to, say, Wetherspoons steak but a bit dearer obviously..

Overall choice, service speed and healthier options are a big problem.

Last edited:
As Burger King and just chicken have had menu changes in the past week or so, I imagine other places like woodcutters will as well, which doesn’t bode when when the steak will probably be replaced by “generic meat” steak and the chicken burger will become a “bird in a bun”.

I definitely think the quality has changed elsewhere, these signs have been altered in the windows of burger kitchen:
F3D12982-F37B-477B-B498-53C1EEDECF73.jpeg5BB0870D-589B-44C1-82E8-1A6060129E77.jpeg

I think it used to have 100% in the bits which have been removed, which I assume now means they aren’t using 100% pure beef or 100% chicken breast

That’s just laughable, no other word for it. Oh wait - ‘embarrassingly terrible’ might do too.

A new low. I’d be ashamed to work there now if I’m honest.

From TS Facebook, I hadn't noticed that the Freestyle machines don't dispense free water anymore.

From: https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=202146229112241&id=100079505948906

Would assume the kiosks will fill bottles up like they did before the Freestyle machines were introduced. The water dispenser is a good start but more are needed.

Looping back to the free water conversation, from a visit today there was a second water refill station - identical to the Towers St one in the Dark Forest on the Forest Feast building, and they were also in the process of adding one to the Pirate Treats kiosk in Mutiny Bay. Good to see.

I actually do wonder if the burgers are now beef in Burger Kitchen.

The previous menu had “classic beef burger”, even at the start of the season on the touch screens it had that. On the latest menu it just says “BK Classic burger” and the list of what’s in the burger just says burger rather than beef burger as it previous said.

Also in terms of sides, some of the items have gone up massively in the past month, 3 mozzarella sticks in Burger Kitchen were £2.50 > £3.60. 5 onion rings £1.56 > £3.80. When these previous prices had already gone up since last season.

As Burger King and just chicken have had menu changes in the past week or so, I imagine other places like woodcutters will as well, which doesn’t bode when when the steak will probably be replaced by “generic meat” steak and the chicken burger will become a “bird in a bun”.

I definitely think the quality has changed elsewhere, these signs have been altered in the windows of burger kitchen:
F3D12982-F37B-477B-B498-53C1EEDECF73.jpeg5BB0870D-589B-44C1-82E8-1A6060129E77.jpeg

I think it used to have 100% in the bits which have been removed, which I assume now means they aren’t using 100% pure beef or 100% chicken breast
PURE BEEF

I'm wheezing

It's genuinely astonishing they've left it like that. Looks like they're publicly proclaiming they have something to hide.

With the room service breakfast that became a minor viral hit still fresh in the mind, they could be looking at some serious negative publicity if this gains traction.

It really is quite sad that this is how low things have gotten in terms of the catering.

The thing is, there's plenty of people (myself included) who would be prepared to pay for good quality food, even if it was expensive.

The food should be part of the whole experience if you only visit a few times a year like we do, as it is currently I wouldn't even feed my dog half the stuff they're dishing out.

I think it’s actually quite concerning that young kids are eating this crud. Given their previous standards I dread to think what might be in there. At least with McDonald’s, Burger King and KFC you generally know what your getting.

With Aramark it seems to be a bit of a gamble.