• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food & Beverage: The Aramark Era begins

Last time when I was leaving the park I got a hotdog for me and my partner. Say yes to ketchup and mustard, (it’s not in a flask - let’s go all out 🤣) all is good.

Took my first bite in the entrance plaza to find they’d put ENGLISH mustard all over it. Ffs.

Never mind the price issue - the lack of care or attention to detail sometimes is beyond belief.

Something about this seems a bit off, I mean you could put 8 food trucks down there but it’s a dead end and only so many people are going to pass at the right time to want food.
Surely they'll just go there when they want food, in the same way they'd do if generic crap flat ride 1 and 2 were there.

At least something is going in the space. We could all say we want flats just build them etc but realistically that’s not going to happen overnight.
Positive move if you ask me.

Are we sure it’s not just a repurposing of the arcade?

(Which would be great to see as arcades in theme parks are the shits (another one for Bianca’s list))

Sounds like a mini food court which to be fair sounds like a brilliant plan I'm not getting my hopes too high for the execution though.

I like the sound of a food court, but I’m not sure if X-Sector would get enough footfall to warrant that.

Great to see a fish and chip shop back!

We know Aramark can provide themed food, so I wonder if we may see more of that this season.

Sounds like a mini food court which to be fair sounds like a brilliant plan I'm not getting my hopes too high for the execution though.
would be a nice idea, would they put it in the chicken resturant, from what i recall the chicken resturant would seem like an aqward place due to the elevation change,

Is it possible that it's along where the Food Street during Mardi Gras used to be, but they've just used the X-Sector name as that's the nearest area on the Food Hygiene listing??

Are we sure it’s not just a repurposing of the arcade?

It would seem not, the four new units all fall under the category of Mobile Caterer. The only other units at Alton that fall under this category are things like Slushie carts and Ice Cream Vans.

Reactions: Ash