• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Free Digital Photo with ORP Purchases

Well this service sucks. Still not got access to the online photo, even though I purchased it on Saturday! Now, however, it appears Picsolve have been moving pages, as it now shows an error when you visit the .Redeem. Page, and all night Picsolve.com has actually been 'down'...

Update: Just had this response to my support query regarding my 'error' code.

Apologies for the trouble you've had claiming your photograph. At present, the web uploads are not working for the Deckchair in the hotel. As such, I've manually retrieved your photograph and attached it to this email.

Best regards,

Service desk technician

Sent from my New iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reminds me of Universal's Photo Connect thing, where they give you a card with a unique ID and you can show it after every ride to claim your ORP. Once your day is over, you go online to this website and use the code on your card to select the photos from your day and either have the image as it is or put it onto a keychain, mousemat, puzzle or a mug, etc... Universal's price for a digital download on its own is $16.95 which is £10.47, or something like that. Still quite steep though.

BigAl said:
Reminds me of Universal's Photo Connect thing, where they give you a card with a unique ID and you can show it after every ride to claim your ORP. Once your day is over, you go online to this website and use the code on your card to select the photos from your day and either have the image as it is or put it onto a keychain, mousemat, puzzle or a mug, etc... Universal's price for a digital download on its own is $16.95 which is £10.47, or something like that. Still quite steep though.
That sounds like a pretty good system to have! I assume that, in order for them to provide that service, it would cost them a significant amount, however I daresay that it's a more robust system & sales obviously indicate it is working well.

I find it annoying though, how my photo wasn't available to download myself, and as such I had to contact their support, in order for them to 'manually' retrieve said photo. Ach!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Universal's is a very good system. I still have photos on their from two months ago, so they keep the photos on there for a while after your visit.