• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Freizeitpark Plohn: Mack Big Dipper 2019 & General Discussion

I hope the cars have beefed up seat supports compared to Lost Gravity to sort out the vibration. Apart from that concern, this should be a really good addition for the park, which currently lacks anything really outstanding.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

The layout for Dynamite was revealed earlier this month:

My initial reaction to seeing the video was 'oh'. I can't help but feel that it looks far too short which is a shame.

:)

To be fair to Plohn, I don't think they really have the sort of cash required to build something bigger.

Besides, length doesn't matter if a lot is packed into that length; just look at Nemesis!

Does this look on the same level as Nemesis though? "But Nemesis is short" isn't an excuse for half a layout, it's a waste of height. I'm sure it'll be decent enough but it doesn't do much or really make use of the type, feels like they just wanted a tall, rare coaster for the sake of it

It’s not big but comparable to a small to midsize Eurofighter. I wouldn’t be at all disappointed if somewhere like Drayton Manor announced a ride like this!

Bump!

Construction of Dynamite is coming along nicely, all of the track has been installed and the park have uploaded some photos showing the process:

16.jpg

15.jpg

img-20190208-wa0067.jpg

5.jpg

It is short however it does seem to pack a punch! Here is a look at the ride vehicle as well:

55564483_10157357087989170_1097143692046630912_n.jpg

I rather like it!