• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Future White Knuckle Flat Ride Ideas

As much as I love Ripsaw, tear it out and replace it with this:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F6iz8poCx8[/youtube]

Besides the fact that I doubt that Alton would even be able to fit one of those where Ripsaw is, it looks like it wastes far too much time not really doing much. Although the machine is more than capable of besting Ripsaw, for me, Ripsaw looks much more thrilling (and that's for a ride that is actually past its best). If Alton were to get one in place of Ripsaw then I'd hope that it'd be a bit more intense than that. There could have at least been some sort of finale where the ride lowers guests into fountains like on Ripsaw before it flicks back and kicks the water away.

It has got to be one of these bad boys!Waikiki Wave Super Flip by vekoma! [youtube]http://youtu.be/b68RmPF-YIo[/youtube]

I dont think Ripsaw is in need of replacing, or be it Submission.

If Ripsaw was replaced, I'd prefer for it to just be upgraded to a newer, bigger model (not floorless though, I find them less thrilling facing backwards).

As for Submission, as it is a one of a kind I'd rather see it relocated somewhere else on park maybe given a new lease of life, although not everyones cup of tea, its fairly popular with guests and im sure it would be even more of a hit if it wasn't tucked away in a corner with only one side operationg at a time!

Finally, for altons next white knuckle ride, I suggest either a Gyro Swing either located by Sonic, X-Sector or Forbidden Valley(Very popular with the public!).

Or a Fabbri Pandemonium type ride Clicky.
I am aware there are also rotating models of this ride which look truly spectactular, and would also rival Drayton Mannor's model! Personally, I also think this would fit PERFECTLY in Katanga Canyon if space could be made possibly the coach park or even just on decked platform somwhere over the dinghy resevoir, with the right theming I think it could finish the area off perfectly!