• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

General Queue Times Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

Craig

TS Administrator
Happy 2021 season all!

Now that the season is in full swing, we know some people like to obsess over the queue times/ride operations on a day to day basis via the app or reports on social media.

However with all the changes at the park this year with new events and the temporary rides, there's going to be a lot of discussion which will get mixed up with it. So, we've created this dedicated topic to allow day to day queue and ride operations discussion. Obviously any major changes or updates can go in the general topic, but if you'd like to shout out how Wickerman has a 2 hour queue, this is now your place to do it.

On a more honest note, not all schools are back, lots of Catholic schools finished for Easter on Maundy Thursday, which means they still have another week off, even up north.

The schools in my area are still off as well, expecting this week to be quite busy honestly! I think most of the country is still off.

Will this be where any ride closures go as well or should that go somewhere else?
Yes please, if the need arises and isn't more of a pressing issue, such as extended periods of downtime over several days.

Out of interest, are the Retro Squad rides shown on the app? I can’t seem to find their queue times at the moment...

In terms of rides at the moment; everything in Thrills apart from Enterprise, Nemesis and Wicker Man is open, with queues ranging between 25 and 60 minutes. Everything in Family apart from Hex, Duel and Peter Rabbit is open, with queues ranging between 0 and 45 minutes.

They're showing on the Apple version but not the Android version (annoyingly)
Ah yes; I can see them now under Thrills! They weren’t there a minute ago, but they’re there now!

Mixtape is currently walk-on, while Funk’n’Fly and Roller Disco both currently have 10 minute queues!

Ah yes; I can see them now under Thrills! They weren’t there a minute ago, but they’re there now!

Mixtape is currently walk-on, while Funk’n’Fly and Roller Disco both currently have 10 minute queues!
They could potentially be higher than that, the start of the season doesn't see queue times updated as often as they are later in the season I don't think.

They could potentially be higher than that, the start of the season doesn't see queue times updated as often as they are later in the season I don't think.
That would explain quite a bit; TowersStreet’s Facebook page says that the Wicker Man queue line has opened, but it’s listed as shut on the app.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.