• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Gerry Cannell

Ben.

TS Member
To add on to the Pete Cliff topic, I think this guy deserves a shout out, after some research/stalking it appears that our dear Dr has worked at the park before, and further more seems to now have a running job at Towers in the Christmas show.

I for one think this is fantastic and it could even be an indication to the continuation of the sanctuary sometime next year, and even if you already knew this, he has had an extensive career and it is worth a read into.

Here’s the link to his casting site if you want to have a look;

http://www.castingcallpro.com/uk/view.php?uid=57261

I thought we weren't allowed to mention staff members by name? Or did that only apply to the old forum?

Hmmmm, good point, I assumed it would be ok after the Pete Cliff topic, to be hones most people on the forum will know him due to his outstanding performance anyway, perhaps the rule only applies to ride staff or other, less open and on display staff members.

I don't think actors will mind this exposure lol!!

That casting link also mentions Pete interestingly, confirming his wide role.

He's done some interesting stuff has Dr K!

I enjoyed reading that thanks Ben.

EDIT: He also plays Santa Claus LOL!!! Dr Kelman as Santa, wow, that IS sinister ;D