• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Going Against The Grain

I too hate pretzel loops, having done Superman and Manta.

They seem to divide opinion, but I found the intensity of the pretzel in the flying position very, very unpleasant.

Superman at SFGA is the only B&M I will never ride again.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I went on Tatsu, and don't particularly wish to ride it again... There is certainly a limit to certain rides, and to me, Fliers with inversions such as pretzel or vertical loops (like on the Vekomas) are a distinctly bad situation for me...

Keep that version of intensity, I'd rather enjoy my ride than feel awful afterwards...

Although I know it is crap and Toyland Tours was 1000 times better, I do quite like going on Charlie, I think mainly because it is so crap, but I do really love the music and soundtrack!

-Nemesis is rough and incredibly boring.
-Rita front row beats Nemesis.
-Air is the best ride on park.
-The Flume is superior to the Rapids.
-Oblivion has the most re-ridability.
-The Smiler is horrifically rough and dull.
-Duel is pretty fun.
-Katanga Canyon has the best theming on park.

Guess you could call me a 'coaster hipster'.. but I'm just not a Nemesis fan. :*

I like riding air in the rain. It feels more fun.
I LOVE spinball, even if it is a bit cramped.
Oblivion is the best ride on park.
Nemesis is too intense... It gives me horrendous nosebleeds like its sister at thorpe park. :(
I haven't been to alton in 2 years. :(