Grime?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AstroDan, 22nd Oct 2019.

1. Islander

Islander TowersStreet Member

It would be the gardeners, as after all teaching them to safely isolate a ride is far more logical than teaching engineers/attractions teams to complete skills outside their skillset.

Connor98 likes this.
  2. Steve74

Steve74 TowersStreet Member

That does make sense. I know the ops team have to do a walk through of the queue lines and remove any rubbish at ride close.

3. Connor98

Connor98 TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Hyperion
    Yes, that's true. So I'd guess that they may have a way to report certain discrepancies to the engineers/gardeners (if it's acted on is another story). I'm going to be on park with him next week so I can add it to my ever growing list of new questions:D

Steve74 likes this.
  4. Alsty

Alsty TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Shambhala
    I remember many years ago, a guest reported hitting their hands on a low branch while riding Nemesis. Details of the approx location were taken and a train was sent with a host with their arm stretched out*, and they confirmed it was true. The ride was then closed for a short time while the gardeners cut back the offending branches.

* Whether they'd do that now is questionable. Thinking back now, it doesn't seem like it was a good idea. Imagine if the host got serious hand injuries...

5. rob666

rob666 TowersStreet Member

That could have been me.
    Reported twice over the years, Sycamore tree first time, brambles on the final turn on the second.
    Pick the leaves out of the trees on the Streak, Big One and Steeplechase all the time.

pluk likes this.