• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Grime?

It would be the gardeners, as after all teaching them to safely isolate a ride is far more logical than teaching engineers/attractions teams to complete skills outside their skillset.

I'm not sure about that, I'd love to find out more about the maintainence that goes on behind the scenes. I've got a close friend who works at the park on many different rides, he has never mentioned anything of the ops team or engineers doing it to me, so I'd imagine it's the gardeners and cleaning team.
That does make sense. I know the ops team have to do a walk through of the queue lines and remove any rubbish at ride close.

That does make sense. I know the ops team have to do a walk through of the queue lines and remove any rubbish at ride close.

Yes, that's true. So I'd guess that they may have a way to report certain discrepancies to the engineers/gardeners (if it's acted on is another story). I'm going to be on park with him next week so I can add it to my ever growing list of new questions:D

I remember many years ago, a guest reported hitting their hands on a low branch while riding Nemesis. Details of the approx location were taken and a train was sent with a host with their arm stretched out*, and they confirmed it was true. The ride was then closed for a short time while the gardeners cut back the offending branches.

* Whether they'd do that now is questionable. Thinking back now, it doesn't seem like it was a good idea. Imagine if the host got serious hand injuries...

That could have been me.
Reported twice over the years, Sycamore tree first time, brambles on the final turn on the second.
Pick the leaves out of the trees on the Streak, Big One and Steeplechase all the time.