• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Gyro Swing Model

Jono

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Hey Everyone

(Wasn't really sure where to put this topic, feel free to move it)

For my DT project at school, I have decided to create a model of a Gyro Swing (i.e. Maelstrom) out of wood. It would be great if someone coincidently had a plan or blueprint or something similar of a gyro swing to help with measurements and scale of the model.

I have searched on the Internet and couldn't seem to find anything.

Thanks in advance!

cool_boy_jon

cool_boy_jon said:
Hey Everyone

(Wasn't really sure where to put this topic, feel free to move it)

For my DT project at school, I have decided to create a model of a Gyro Swing (i.e. Maelstrom) out of wood. It would be great if someone coincidently had a plan or blueprint or something similar of a gyro swing to help with measurements and scale of the model.

I have searched on the Internet and couldn't seem to find anything.

Thanks in advance!

cool_boy_jon

I don't think Intamin AG would want the plans floating on the internet tbh.......

However certain dimensions can be found. Type in several examples of gyro swings on google along with what park they are from and see what you can find :)

Would this be any use? There's a (small) plan view and side elevation of the ride in there, along with some basic technical details.

Huss and Fabbri have similar information for their versions of the ride on their websites too.