• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Mini Meet HamSosche 2: Hamburg, Heide-Park & Hansa-Park

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.

AstroDan

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
I will be arranging a 2016 mini meet to Hamburg. It is likely to be a 4-night short breAK (Thu-Mon and/or other), and the date will depend on final arrangements for the official meet in 2016 which I have already posted details of.

DAY 1
Flight out to Hamburg, Hamburg attractions (Miniature Wonderland, Hamburg Dungeon & general)

DAY 2
Pre-booked taxi to/from Hansa-Park
HANSA-PARK

DAY 3
Pre-booked taxi to Heide-Park
HEIDE-PARK
Overnight stay near Heide-Park

DAY 4
HEIDE-PARK

DAY 5
Pre-booked taxi to Hamburg airport
Flight home

I'm in, but after last time might it be a good idea to look at hire car options..?

Sounds good, definitelty in for this, would be great to risk death on Karnan! :p

Colour me interested, especially for Karnan (and Miniature Wonderland for that matter).

Yes yes yes yes. Miniatur Wunderland and Die Glocke seal the deal.

I really want to go to Hansa Park. I'm definitely interested, although I'm hoping on going somewhere outside Europe next year so this all depends on finances.

Still interested @AstroDan if this continues to be in the potential offing :D Would love to go to Hamburg!

Only issue for me now is the huge amount of leave dates I've already inquired about for 2016 and been refused... :(

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.