• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Has anyone here managed to quit smoking.

Unsure of your situation or need, and sorry if I'm preaching to the choir, but it's becoming more accessible than ever before. I'm a big advocate so always spreading the word and helping to signpost as more and more of my family and friends start to ditch pharmaceutical medication for private cannabis treatment. Sign of the times in so many ways!

Keep on keeping on brother.
My three week sicknote for benign lump removal in my neck runs out today.
Twin warthins...absolute standard for smokers...eight times more likely in smokers than non smokers.
There endeth todays lesson.
Still smoking, but far far less, and I've not done tobacco in decades.
Keep it up.

Get well soon, nobody wants a lump, benign or not, appearing anywhere, so hope you're on the mend. I just keep putting myself in the shoes of my tongue having to see that haunted horror cave on a daily basis, and I owe it to him to not put him through that anymore. Ask me how I am tonight and I'm sure the comedy will have dried right up. :sweatsmile: