• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Haunted House - Behind The Scenes Documentary

Nothing would be better to have a replica of the demon just behind your living room door pop out at guests when they come round.

At least theme park world wide has a passion for preserving the past of Alton towers, even if they don’t. If you look at the past rides (Toy Land Tours for example) all the props are gone seemingly without a trace. Yet they kept some of the log flume boats behind duel.

It’s a lot of storage but even if the props are damaged they could preserve them and either give them out to collectors for restoration or build an on site museum.
Well, it's Merlin, they probably just don't care. The entire Party Train from Toyland tours including the wagons was sold online, and it was in fantastic condition!! You can find a picture I'd it here, It looked like it didn't aged a day.

I'll be chuffed if Theme Park Worldwide has any of those screaming heads XD.

Anyway, I feel like we're going off topic now unfortunately.

Last edited:
Something tells me hounding the now elderly man who made props from a ride 30 years ago is not a good idea and making fake replicas would only cheapen your memory of the ride.

Something tells me hounding the now elderly man who made props from a ride 30 years ago is not a good idea and making fake replicas would only cheapen your memory of the ride.
Twas just for a laugh, I didn't literally mean it sorry. The idea of just having one of those things introduce house guests at the doorway is just hilarious XD