• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Height Restriction Question...?

CoryJay

TS Member
Hey! I'm just wondering if anyone can tell me if the height restrictions on the rides are exact... Or if they add an extra few centimetres to allow for shoes etc... Because my sibling is just under the restrictions for oblivion, air etc but with his shoes on he is on point :p

As long as they meet the height dressed as they are (ie sensible shoes - anything that's a ridiculous height you won't get away with :p!) then he'll be fine. Be aware that the host will measure exactly if they are just meeting the limit, with their feet flat to the floor, back against the wall. If he's even slightly under, they won't be permitted to ride.

As long as they meet the height dressed as they are (ie sensible shoes - anything that's a ridiculous height you won't get away with :p!) then he'll be fine. Be aware that the host will measure exactly if they are just meeting the limit, with their feet flat to the floor, back against the wall. If he's even slightly under, they won't be permitted to ride.
Thank you! Just what I wanted to hear :) guess we won't be packing these then!
3ed3f0c74d1508845eafae54732a88c5.jpg

If you're always unsure on a ride just remember there are height checkers at the entrance to each attraction to save the hassle of queuing up before being told you can't ride.
If your sibling is let on to one of the 1.4m rides (oblivion etc) then I believe they are given a wristband saying they are over 1.4m to save getting checked at all attractions.