• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hersheypark: General Discussion

RMC have replied to Hershey Parks posts on both Facebook and Twitter so it seems a foregone conclusion.

Wonder if it'll be announced soon after the closure. Based on some of RMCs conversion turnarounds with the closure this month it could be a 2023 opening.

Wildcat is an interesting ride. Not great, but was much better with the Flyers than the PTCs.

I was going to say it's sad to see the end of GCI's first ride but it's barely historical in real terms.

It's interesting to see a GCI layout be converted to an RMC, I am looking forward to seeing what they've done with the layout of this ride. I also wonder if they're going to extend the lifthill much.

Excellent, looking forward to seeing more of this! It feels like quite a while since we last had an RMC conversion (I know Iron Gwazi opened this year but that was really a 2020 project).

Looks really good.

This park was a real eye opener for me. I absolutely adored it when I visited back in 2009 and so much so that I made the 6 hr round trip 2 further times. Well worth it too.

I don't know if I will ever get back there now I'm back in UK but I know I'd like to. I'd be straight in line for this too.

Thought there was something wrong with my Internet watching that POV, turns out that's just how it is!
You're not the only one!

Strange POV and the physics seemed slightly off also. Really interesting layout though and quite different to a lot of other RMCs.

Some pictures of the construction of the not very imaginatively named Wildcat's Revenge.
Credit: u/inefjay on r/rollercoasters.1680376902877.png1680376925299.png
1680376843506.png1680376863723.png