• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex: The Future

Gives them more time to get it ready in the morning, although I believe that some "influencers" will be riding just before it opens.
I remember when they opened TCAAM and it had like a 3h queue on its first day because it was broken. I guess a midday launch makes sense for them to iron out any last minute drama

I'm perhaps sadly more interested in how the new queue layout will work

Hopefully that means no more massive downtime.
Hush Be Quiet GIF by HULU

They're aiming to have it open for the preview event for staff on the Wednesday to iron out any issues.
This might be true after all, all staff rota'd on Hex on Wednesday have been changed to finish at 19:45. Makes sense as it gives them an opportunity to run it with passengers before the official opening, and staff get to ride before the public.

Well then, it seems that their promise of opening late this year will actually happen. Very late ofc but still given how ropey they have been this season, I'm impressed admittedly, just wished the damn thing worked for me earlier this year but hey ho...

Well then, it seems that their promise of opening late this year will actually happen. Very late ofc but still given how ropey they have been this season, I'm impressed admittedly, just wished the damn thing worked for me earlier this year but hey ho...
It sucks that it wasn't open any earlier, but I'm equally glad that it's going to be open for Scarefest and Fireworks. They'll need the ride capacity.

I suppose one of the benefits of running your existing attractions into the ground to the point that they require lengthy closures is that you can remarket them when they eventually do re-open.

True though tbf I think this is just fan service which is fine.