• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Highest ride count you've ever attained during a theme park day?

True or not, I have no idea why anyone would wish to ride a coaster 121 times in a single day!

I’m not even sure there’s a coaster I’ve been on 121 times in my lifetime. Potentially Nemesis, but that would be it.

I'm happy to do rerides until am no longer able to, and I've only done 4 rides in excess of that many times in 11 years (Nemesis, Duel, Oblivion, The Smiler)

It's not a particularly good coaster, but even good ones I would struggle to do more than say the 25 rides of Lech I did, spread over a day at the park.

So just got back from Chessington and i have a renewed faith this claim was possible. The entire time i was there it was walk on and there were quite a few people just sitting on doing re-rides. We went on 3 times in about 10 minutes and that included re-entering the queue each time and being scanned.