• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hot drink all-day refill

I wouldn't get it if it were more than £5. I'd simply drink less !

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

If these didn't leak couldn't we test them out with some fizzy drink in it? It would keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.

You've probably already got the e-mail, but Merlin have released a survey to annual pass holders, you can fill it in here.

One of the questions asks you to suggest what new passholder perks you'd like to see. Remember to tell them how much you'd love an all-season unlimited hot drink refill capsule! :D

Sam said:
You've probably already got the e-mail, but Merlin have released a survey to annual pass holders, you can fill it in here.

One of the questions asks you to suggest what new passholder perks you'd like to see. Remember to tell them how much you'd love an all-season unlimited hot drink refill capsule! :D
Does being a Merlin Annual Passholder make you feel special when you visit our attractions?
What an awful question to ask....

On Topic - I would like this cup to become permanent in the new season for 2013. It would be beneficial for many, & I'd most certainly take one over the fizzy drink option.