Hotel Booking August 2022

Discussion in 'Europa-Park Trip Plans and Reports' started by Johnny7369, 24th Aug 2021.

1. Johnny7369

Johnny7369 TowersStreet Member

I'm looking to book at Bell Rock for next August (never been before-have wanted to go for 15 years and am now going for it for my 50th). When I try and book, the website says the rooms are all fully booked. Does that mean they actually are or is it that they haven't released the rooms yet? Thanks in advance for any help.

Posted 24th Aug 2021
  2. Matt N

Matt N TowersStreet Member

Favourite Ride:
    Mako (SeaWorld Orlando)
    That's something I was trying to work out too; we were looking at EP's hotels for next summer, but they were all fully booked, which I thought was odd for nearly a year in advance!

Posted 24th Aug 2021
  3. AT86

AT86 TowersStreet Member

Generally they release the next years hotel rooms the previous Sep/Oct, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they aren’t on sale yet.

Johnny7369 and Matt N like this.
    Posted 24th Aug 2021
  4. venny

venny TowersStreet Member

Yes, none of next year’s availability has been released yet, so any searches will show as unavailable.

Johnny7369 and Matt N like this.
    Posted 24th Aug 2021
  5. AstroDan

AstroDan TS Forum Team Team Member

Favourite Ride:
    Steel Vengeance, Cedar Point
    Wait till late September/early October to book for next year.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Matt N likes this.
    Posted 25th Aug 2021
  6. Johnny7369

Johnny7369 TowersStreet Member

Any advice on rooms would be greatly appreciated. As it's my 50th we're going to 'push the boat out'.

Posted 26th Aug 2021
  7. AstroDan

Favourite Ride:
    If you really want to push the boat out and have the cash to do so, staying in one of the Bell Rock Lighthouse suites is truly special.

Otherwise, all rooms are excellent. If you opt for Colosseo, ensure it has a view of the Piazza.

I do not especially recommend staying in Kronasar for now, as it's out on its own. It is a great hotel in its own right, and worth a visit, but not for the duration.

Johnny7369 likes this.
    Posted 26th Aug 2021
  8. emmerse2891

emmerse2891 TowersStreet Member

I've just had a look myself - and it's the same thing - you can book up to roughly late March - then from then on its telling me the hotels are at at Capacity and I did MANY combos of dates and days - and even checked out Sept 2022 (saying full too).
    So it must be that rooms are released 6months in advance (Sept now - available too March)

and they are all Green meaning there SHOULD be availability - and considering last year I booked a resort hotel THE DAY BEFORE I went in Sept - it can't be right!

So i'm going to make a note in my diary to check on the 6 months mark.

If I'm wrong however and all of 2022 rooms suddenly go live - Someone please give a heads-up!

Posted 12th Sep 2021
  9. AT86

AT86 TowersStreet Member

Each year Europa Park give their members of the hotel ‘friends’ programme a head start at booking the next years dates a week before they are released to the wider public.

In non covid times this is usually in September, however they sent an email out this week to say that 2022 hotel bookings for hotel friends members will be released in October or November. So a little while yet before bookings open up for next year.

emmerse2891 likes this.
    Posted 12th Sep 2021
  10. emmerse2891

emmerse2891 TowersStreet Member

Okay great - does that mean on a certain date all of 2022 rooms will become available or is it still only 6 months in advance?

11. AstroDan

Favourite Ride:
    On that date, rooms will become available for all of 2022.

emmerse2891 likes this.