• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hotel Booking August 2022

Johnny7369

TS Member
I'm looking to book at Bell Rock for next August (never been before-have wanted to go for 15 years and am now going for it for my 50th). When I try and book, the website says the rooms are all fully booked. Does that mean they actually are or is it that they haven't released the rooms yet? Thanks in advance for any help.

That's something I was trying to work out too; we were looking at EP's hotels for next summer, but they were all fully booked, which I thought was odd for nearly a year in advance!

Wait till late September/early October to book for next year.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Any advice on rooms would be greatly appreciated. As it's my 50th we're going to 'push the boat out'.

If you really want to push the boat out and have the cash to do so, staying in one of the Bell Rock Lighthouse suites is truly special.

Otherwise, all rooms are excellent. If you opt for Colosseo, ensure it has a view of the Piazza.

I do not especially recommend staying in Kronasar for now, as it's out on its own. It is a great hotel in its own right, and worth a visit, but not for the duration.

I've just had a look myself - and it's the same thing - you can book up to roughly late March - then from then on its telling me the hotels are at at Capacity and I did MANY combos of dates and days - and even checked out Sept 2022 (saying full too).
So it must be that rooms are released 6months in advance (Sept now - available too March)

and they are all Green meaning there SHOULD be availability - and considering last year I booked a resort hotel THE DAY BEFORE I went in Sept - it can't be right!

So i'm going to make a note in my diary to check on the 6 months mark.

If I'm wrong however and all of 2022 rooms suddenly go live - Someone please give a heads-up!

Each year Europa Park give their members of the hotel ‘friends’ programme a head start at booking the next years dates a week before they are released to the wider public.

In non covid times this is usually in September, however they sent an email out this week to say that 2022 hotel bookings for hotel friends members will be released in October or November. So a little while yet before bookings open up for next year.

Each year Europa Park give their members of the hotel ‘friends’ programme a head start at booking the next years dates a week before they are released to the wider public.

In non covid times this is usually in September, however they sent an email out this week to say that 2022 hotel bookings for hotel friends members will be released in October or November. So a little while yet before bookings open up for next year.

Okay great - does that mean on a certain date all of 2022 rooms will become available or is it still only 6 months in advance?

Hidden within the Europa Park web site are these brilliant 360 photos of the rooms and hotels. Here is the link to the Bell Rock one. Give you a real sense of all the different rooms available:

https://panorama.europapark.de/_/index.php?options=projectPath:../de_00159/,language:en

I have also found that if there is a room your interested in, if you email reservations, you can still reserve a room in advance but I think they should be available to book now.

I have also found that if there is a room your interested in, if you email reservations, you can still reserve a room in advance but I think they should be available to book now.
I booked a room in Bell Rock yesterday, and if you're a Financial Hotel Friend then you get to select the actual room you want, although they say it's not guaranteed. If it's your first booking, as it was mine, make sure to sign up for this scheme before making the reservation. It's free!

https://hotelfriends.europapark.de/