• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

How Busy?

We’ve booked to go on Saturday 30th for the Alton after Dark event. My head tells me it’ll be super busy being Easter weekend but my heart couldn’t miss out on Nemesis in the dark so early in the season.

Please someone tell me it’ll be surprisingly quiet 😂

We’ve booked to go on Saturday 30th for the Alton after Dark event. My head tells me it’ll be super busy being Easter weekend but my heart couldn’t miss out on Nemesis in the dark so early in the season.

Please someone tell me it’ll be surprisingly quiet 😂
With the late close it probably will be busy, it is currently the second most expensive date (behind the 23rd) now they're doing surge pricing.

Thursday this week looking busy? I know schools in the Midlands are off but the schools near me in London aren't, so not sure how busy those sorts of days get...

Thursday this week looking busy? I know schools in the Midlands are off but the schools near me in London aren't, so not sure how busy those sorts of days get...
Easter in general is a hard one to judge this year. With it falling early for the first time in quite a while and school holidays being a little more scattered than usual it's a hard one to say for certain.

As others have mentioned in the topic, demand based pricing is now a thing at Towers, so the website reveals a fair bit. Tickets for Thursday are higher than all other weekdays this week - only £2 more, but it's still higher than even Good Friday and the same price as Easter Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday. So looking likely it'll be pretty busy.

Easter in general is a hard one to judge this year. With it falling early for the first time in quite a while and school holidays being a little more scattered than usual it's a hard one to say for certain.

As others have mentioned in the topic, demand based pricing is now a thing at Towers, so the website reveals a fair bit. Tickets for Thursday are higher than all other weekdays this week - only £2 more, but it's still higher than even Good Friday. So looking like it'll likely be pretty busy.
Fair enough - booked in now so not much to be done! Thanks Craig