• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

How Busy?

I don't see what they can do apart from wait till the GP realise it's a safe place to still visit
Was there 31st July didn't get on park till 2.45 left at 4.30 still managed 11 rides on 4 coasters nemmy Rita 13 blivvy

I don't think there are enough incentives for people to visit the park, and let's face it most people avoid the place because it's a rip off and they can't afford it.
More deals should intice people back as they like to feel that they're getting value for money.

It would be good if they did two tickets for £30 or one for £15. as this would be the same price as an any day return bought inside the park.
They could call them August TowersTastic Tickets

Visited on Thursday with my mates, longest queue was for congo river rapids and the queue started on the wooden bridge above the turntable (was around about 5-8 minutes). Oblivion running all trains bar 1, th13teen on 2 all day (from what I saw) and the rest all running max capacity. You could literally walk straight onto Air, Nemesis and Rita and the rest of the queues were no longer then 2-5 minutes. Overall a good day in how quiet it was (quieter then weekdays leading up to the holidays) but I am concerned for the lack of customers in a business point of view.

I just visited on Wednesday and the queue times were very low, most was 20 mins for Air around 12am but there was only one side running. I managed to get on Nemesis about 8 times which was a real treat. Even heard someone shout "Best. Ride. Here!" at the end of one ride. Duel was empty all day, my first ride I was a little concerned as half the lighting effects inside weren't switched on!. Overall it felt like the park was half shut (food outlets and stalls) to minimise costs and sad to see especially during the summer. Overall though I think either the media are exaggerating or guest numbers are picking up slightly, it was still a pleasant atmosphere.

I was there on Wednesday too. Th13teen had a queue of 20 minutes, which I haven't experienced in a long time! Didn't even bother queuing for Runaway Mine Train as there was no sign saying how long the queue was, but it looked pretty long to me. Oblivion was a (very long) walk on - as was Nemesis. Charlie actually had a queue for about 15 minutes. Duel was a walk on - yet people still run to the boarding station (as if they're going to miss their place).

Longest queue of the day looked to be for the monorail - so I walked! Much nicer!

I was there on Wednesday to. Longest queue was either the monorail at 9:40 or Rita at 10:40. Monorail was 10 minutes but there was only 2 trains I think. Rita was testing until 10:30 then the queue was 15 minutes. Everything else was walk on.

Well considering the main carpark was rammed full today, didn't seem overly too busy on park.
Verry odd.
Where did all the people go ?!
Nemmy and blivvy were walk on all day.

To be fair there were lots of those small things running about. Snotty nosed and crying. Hopefully nxt week when they all go back to school it will be back to normal.
Quite and peaceful :)

Those queues tho...
1C3A221D-5557-4771-823D-1FB751A772D6_zpsex4p3kke.jpg

Almost like the towers i use to know
Felt a bit emotional :eek:

Should have gone on Friday ;)
Well it wasnt too bad yesterday
Today oblivion is being run like a shambles.. 4 trains 2 ride op loading big queue even single rider.
AT must have know it was going to be busy. My theory is they are fast track selling. :/
Making money.
I only came to use the fast tracks i have :D

The thing I have noticed the past couple of weeks, the park is certainly busier than it has been. But it is no where near as busy as it would have been this time last year. But the thrill rides all still have small queues, with rides like Oblivion and Nemesis 0-5 and even the likes of Rita and Air aren't getting more than 30 mins.

However it is the family and children rides that are busy, on Saturday at one point I noticed on ride times that Octonauts had a 70 minute queue!

The monorail and entrance may also seem busier, but they aren't really. Due to the low numbers and of course cost cutting the monorail is running a lot less trains than it normally would, it was only on three the other day with a massive queue, and in the morning now you will often find out two shutters up at the turnstyles, leaving only 4 turnstyles and two gates, rather than the 3 shutters they normally have open.

Was there yesterday, slightly busier than my July visit, more secondary spend thanks to the weather,
queues didn't top 10 minutes on TH13TEEN and the Cbeebies Land rides and even then they were inaccurate.
Still more time navigating the queuelines than actually queueing.

Ooh, 18th of October? Could be quite busy, as it's the first Sunday of Scarefest. Also, it's a day when in the past, a large number of travellers have attended the resort, and have sometimes exhibited anti-social behaviour. Such incidences are rare, however.