How Busy?

Alastair

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Indiana Jones Adventure
TheMan said:
Today was RAMMED.

For anyone considering tomorrow if it is like today, expect queue sections of Nemesis you forgot existed, abhorrently slow Rita (if today was anything to go by), a poor chap had a fall on Th13teen which resulted in them closing the lot (assuming it will be open tomorrow, but looked like it had been closed for the rest of the day this afternoon) - which was also a shame because it was destroying queues as usual, and just a general sense of frustration, and irritation.

Nemesis team as always on form, and The Smiler whilst busy again was running well, team really getting that ride down now. Probably the busiest I have known it on park for a long long time, though I do try to avoid the very high season, today felt busier than Smiler un-opening opening day!

The Smiler opening day was, ironically, probably the least busy it's been in the entire period up until now.
 

delta79

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis, Air
Great, I am off there later today. look like it going to be the little rides this trip.
 

cjp123

TS Member
how about next Tues or Wed, what would people say will be the best day to go please as I decided to give it a miss yesterday due to the NUT strike being on and from the sounds of it looks like I made the right decission with the very long queue times.

Thanks
 

Natalie

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Phantom Manor
It is literally going to be busy from now until all the kids stop their school trips and actually go back to school in September now. Don't expect to get on much for the next 12 weeks.
 

JAMMYD778

TS Member
How busy do you reckon it will be on Sunday 28th July bearing in mind that it is the first weekend after schools break up. I heard that the first week of the summer holidays is quietest. I'm planning on going with some friends who only make it there once a year and I want to make sure they have the best experience possible. Also, any tips for the day regarding ride order as fastrack is not an option, they're a bit stuck for money at the moment?

Many Thanks
 

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
JAMMYD778 said:
How busy do you reckon it will be on Sunday 28th July bearing in mind that it is the first weekend after schools break up. I heard that the first week of the summer holidays is quietest. I'm planning on going with some friends who only make it there once a year and I want to make sure they have the best experience possible. Also, any tips for the day regarding ride order as fastrack is not an option, they're a bit stuck for money at the moment?

Many Thanks
I really don't think you're going to get any quiet days over summer, I would say expect 40 min queues and the smiler around 120 mins
 

Terry Boyle

TS Member
The first weekend of scarefest 2013?

got a feeling it gonna be rammed but i might be wrong :/

has anyone been during that time back in 2012 who can shed any light on the subject?

ty for your help.
 

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
Terry Boyle said:
The first weekend of scarefest 2013?

got a feeling it gonna be rammed but i might be wrong :/

has anyone been during that time back in 2012 who can shed any light on the subject?

ty for your help.

It's normal the better weekend to visit :)
 

Plastic Person

TS Member
I've found the beginnings of summer holidays to be quiet usually. The school trips should be over by the end of next week. I'm betting on the 24th July as being manageable. Am I wrong?
 
Just wondering how busy y'all think it will be saturday 12th oct? I was thinking it would be quiet as it's before scarefest, but I'd like to get some opinions before I start planning the trip...
 

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
OblivionMakesMeSmilier said:
Just wondering how busy y'all think it will be saturday 12th oct? I was thinking it would be quiet as it's before scarefest, but I'd like to get some opinions before I start planning the trip...
I would expect busy but you should be able to ride everything :)
 

JAMMYD778

TS Member
Any idea on Sunday 3rd November with it being the last day of Scarefest and the majority of kids having to go back to school the next day. It's the only real day me and friends can get time off work to go, so any tips? Many Thanks :)
 

Olii

TS Member
Next Sunday, and 2nd November anyone? :) my prediction is that Sunday should be average, and November will be heaving, what with it being the closest Saturday to Halloween and everything. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 

TurboJ

TS Member
Despite it being only 2 weeks since I was last there, I'm sorely tempted by a quick trip in November, most likely the 9th. With it being the fireworks that weekend, anyone know what the queues might be like?
 

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
Olii said:
Next Sunday, and 2nd November anyone? :) my prediction is that Sunday should be average, and November will be heaving, what with it being the closest Saturday to Halloween and everything. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Possible both medium to high days

TurboJ said:
Despite it being only 2 weeks since I was last there, I'm sorely tempted by a quick trip in November, most likely the 9th. With it being the fireworks that weekend, anyone know what the queues might be like?
The Saturday of fireworks tends to the busiest day of fireworks
 

Arpy

TS Member
I'm thinking either thursday 24th or Friday 25th of this month because it's before half term but I don't know which..
 

josht

TS Member
Favourite Ride
bandit (movie park)
Rosie said:
I'm thinking either thursday 24th or Friday 25th of this month because it's before half term but I don't know which..
Steady I would imagine
 

TurboJ

TS Member
Okay, so the 9th is out. Instead I'm now looking at the 6th. I assume, with school having gone back and the 4pm ride close, it'll be relatively quiet this time?
 

JAMMYD778

TS Member
How busy will the week after Scarefest but before the Fireworks be? I understand that this week is the only 16:00 close of the main season (grumble grumble) and want to ensure that my family get the best value for the day. We would do fireworks but I have seen how busy it gets and just don't fancy it. Many Thanks :)
 

WillG

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Katun
That week's unlikely to be especially busy, my guess is that you'd get most things done fairly easily - depending on the age of your family, that week might actually be a good choice :)
 
Top