• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Ice Age: The 4D Experience Discussion

I doubt it'd be fox - otherwise you'd have seen the same care and attention to Gardalands attraction (of which there is seemingly zilch).

thefatone said:
I doubt it'd be fox - otherwise you'd have seen the same care and attention to Gardalands attraction (of which there is seemingly zilch).

Good point well made :)

Though it still stands that they need to show some care to older rides... though that another topic :)

CoasterCrazyChris said:
How many trees have been cut down in front of Burger King then?

Only a couple that fell (or where at high risk of falling) during the high winds earlier in the year.

If it was down to Alton then even better! It was great to see they were still improving the new attraction which wasn't getting bad reviews! ;D

No-one knows really but GardaLands looks a bit pants and Movie-Park Germany didn't have any theming so it's not unreasonable to assume it was Towers own idea to do the theming.

siralgenon said:
If it was down to Alton then even better! It was great to see they were still improving the new attraction which wasn't getting bad reviews! ;D

Yeah, both Sub Terra and Ice Age 4D, clearly show a new approach from AT, where there is a budget allowance and a willingness to continue to make improvements and alterations to an attraction after launch.

Sharkbait Reef also fits this bracket!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk