• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Icon or Wicker Man?

Icon or Wicker Man?

• Total voters
I refuse to decide which is 'better' as I really like both, and both provide the park they are in with a great addition. My first ride on Wickerman didn't impress me but my more recent visits it really impressed me.

Icon has been consistent, in that it's pretty poor first thing and absolutely wild by the end of the night, but that can be said for most coasters.

Ash

Wicker Man for me, just. Like others have said though I had very low expectations for Wicker Man and it was not actually that bad and I had quite high expecatations for Icon which it did not meet.

Niether Wicker Man or Icon come anywhere close to the best of each coaster model that I have ridden (Wodan and Helix). Wicker Man is not the poorest GCI that I have ridden (InvadR says hello) but Icon is the poorest of the Mack Megas that I have ridden.