• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

In the event Alton Towers is open on Saturday will you be attending?

In the event Alton Towers is open on Saturday will you be attending?

• Yes

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • No

Votes: 37 67.3%
  • I can't see this poll

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • I wasn’t planning to visit until November anyway?

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Is there a poll to click or do we just say yes/no in a post.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Is there a poll to click or do we just say yes/no in a post.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk
There is a poll at the top of this page, can you not see it?
Edit: since some people can't see this poll, I have added an I can't see this poll option

A responsible business wouldn’t open, it’s impossible for Merlin to protect everyone going through the turnstiles.

All the advice about cleanliness etc won’t help as even before this you have dirty people going the loo without washing hands and then placing those same hands on restraints etc.

I very much doubt staff will be wiping everything down every time or even every 30mins.

Then Merlin will also have the hassle of prats jokingly coughing to get people out the way (yes there are people out there like that) and in that scenario how do you react? Ask the staff to self isolate just in case?

It’s a lot of risk and is it worth it for your own health, no. The park will still be there 6 months time...

We have a Premier Inn booked for the 28th March, and my parents are currently preparing to cancel it after today's advice. So my answer is almost definitely no; if the government has advised against non-essential travel, I will not be partaking in non-essential travel. The sooner we act, the sooner coronavirus will disappear (or at least, be contained to a degree).

Not saying they're not right in this case but the government don't always know best. Let's remember that the government a few years ago told us to vote to stay in the EU and most voters didn't follow that advice. And goodnight :p
The government certainly doesn't know best, otherwise they would have been far more swift in their action like other countries and the WHO advice.

I'll go if it's open.

For one reason really, it's rumoured that (in the coming days) the government will announce compulsory 3 months home isolation for anyone with an underlying health issue. It might be the last time i get to go out this year.

I'll go if it's open.

For one reason really, it's rumoured that (in the coming days) the government will announce compulsory 3 months home isolation for anyone with an underlying health issue. It might be the last time i get to go out this year.
If you know you have a health issue why would you go out and put yourself and others at risk? Don't understand that

Not saying they're not right in this case but the government don't always know best. Let's remember that the government a few years ago told us to vote to stay in the EU and most voters didn't follow that advice. And goodnight :p

You continue your attempt to be a complete tool.

If you know you have a health issue why would you go out and put yourself and others at risk? Don't understand that
Because people with underllying health issues are about to be asked to stay in for three months. One last bit of fun before would be positive for the mental health.

For some people that's just as life and death as catching the virus

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.