• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

'International Holocaust Remembrance Day' is a scam

I don't believe Israel is generally perceived as pushing holocaust memorial. It is Germany that is from my experience reading and listening to others opinions. Indeed Germany has the strongest laws on the subject.

-Sent from a mobile phone-

EDIT: Rupert, I agree with some of your points, but unfortunately civilians will always be caught up in the cross fire. And it has been a while since I was at school ;)
What I am getting at is the IDF does not mean to target civilians, in fact murdering civilians goes against their rules of engagement, especially now considering they have changed a lot since Cast Lead, with a different government and a Chief of Staff. But I am not a fan of how Ehud Olmert's government dealt with the terrorism in Gaza, he was overly gung-ho and even Israelis were disgusted by some of the things that happened during the operation. This post is referring mainly to the recent Pillar of Defence, which was well handled by the current government and the IDF. There were fewer civilian casualties due to the IDF's working hard to protect civilians. There was an article from a soldier dedicated to protecting Palestinian civilians but I can no longer find it, although Israel does an awful lot to prevent civilian deaths and there is an entire unit dedicated to protecting Palestinian civilians. http://www.idfblog.com/2012/11/15/how-does-the-idf-minimize-harm-to-palestinian-civilians/.

-----

Sam, Israel have not been committing 'atrocities' against Palestinians intentionally for the last half of the century (although like every other country they have committed a couple of crimes, but nothing as serious as America dropping the atom bomb on Hiroshima - for example, the use of phosphorous in 'Cast lead' was unacceptable and did result in a number of civilian deaths...but no country is perfect). Radical Palestinians/Arabs have been committing atrocities against Israel and massacring Jews since even before the state was established, and they oppress their own people. Hebron Massacre of the ancient Jewish community by Arab killers in 1929

The core of this entire conflict is that the Palestinians do not recognise Israel's right to exist. http://www.palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=433

This is because they hate Jews, they want to drive the Jews 'into the sea', which is what the Arab nations attempted when the state founded in 1948.
http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/1948_War.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFMJ-Iyndvo

Here is a brief video detailing Israel's history including the Palestinian conflict /b] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XILOXhQLiKw

The Palestinian leadership and other organisations are extremists, they believe they have a religious duty to murder Israelis because the vast majority are Jewish. They lie about Israel committing genocide, it is all part of a campaign to hide the truth and fuel hatred towards Jews and Israel. [b And it is]no surprise they hate Jews because Arab leaders before Israel existed were allies with Hitler - http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/muftihit.html.

The Palestinians have formed an industry of lies, Pallywood. Their media can be seen all over the news, but the most ridiculous thing is that most people do not notice the hilarious continuity errors and mistakes found within their so-called 'evidence' of Israel massacring and oppressing Palestinians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbmGv3LgDSA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKViyFLkRKw

Here is the most recent nonsensical video from Pallywood, aired on BBC during 'Pillar of defence' and is apparently showing an Israeli aggression against Palestinian civilians.
Exposed: Pallywood Returns to Gaza

Another example on JN1
Pallywood ploys exposed: Hamas media manipulation during Operation Pillar of Defense

pallywood.jpg

Here's the same Palestinian soldier pretending to be Israeli in another image
screenshot_288.png

Pallywood Strikes Again!

Pallywood is the reason why many people believe the Palestinians are the victims and Israel are evil, oppressors and murderers. You see their content in the British press every time there is a war with Israel. They are trying to brainwash people into believing that Israel, the only true democracy in the region, that gives full human rights to its all its people regardless of ethnicity and religion, that goes on missions to rescue civilians caught up in national disasters and continues to innovate, are terrorising and murdering civilians in Gaza and the West Bank. The reality is the Palestinian people are victims of their own leadership, they suck up the aid that people in Britain, Israel, America and other societies send to the West Bank and Gaza indended to support the Palestinian people, instead it goes into the leadership's pockets. - http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/u-s-lawmakers-slam-mahmoud-abbas-for-alleged-corruption-1.450279

Mahmoud Abbas/Abu Mazen, the President of the Palestinian Authority also admitted that he has sent terrorists to murder Israeli civilians - http://www.palwatch.org/site/modules/videos/pal/videos.aspx?fld_id=140&doc_id=982.

There is a reason why the Palestinian people are suffering, and I blame their leadership and the terrorist cowards among them entirely. For example, the security fence (only 5 percent of it is a wall) was only erected in response to terror attacks from the West Bank. And it has worked, the security barrier saves lives on a daily basis. The fence has cut through their properties and makes the lives of the innocent miserable, but Israel has to do whatever if it wants to exist. The monsters that rule over the Palestinians, and the other terror group are also Holocaust deniers, but their aim is to cause the next Holocaust of the Jews.

And to end this post, I do hope one day there will be peace and that the bloodshed will end. Because I worry for my friends and relatives, who have to fight for their lives on a daily basis. Israelis are tired of the conflict, they are tired of sending their children to battle not knowing if they will return alive or dead, and they are tired of experiencing terrorism almost daily (thankfully there have not been so many since Egypt brokered a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas a few months ago). Because Israeli law states that every Jewish Israeli from the age of 18 must fight and defend their country, and the only reason why they are fighting is to defend their families, friends and other civilians from annihilation. They fight this battle every day and have been doing so continuously since 1948.

As a great woman once said
“Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us." - Golda Meir

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8unqFny9SNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XILOXhQLiKw

I have opinions on Israel/Palestine, and, well you all know me, always ready for a debate.

But it is simply toxic. Any sensible debate has long since been either supplanted by racist ravings, or infected by lies, half-truths and wild speculation to such an extent that even if you tried to remain objective, you'd be implicated in some swivel-eyed CIA/MOSSAD/Zionist/Hamas/Hezbollah/Al-Quaeda/God-knows-what-else conspiracy theory.

Given the posts already made in here, I think we need to have a long hard think about a. whether we believe this discussion can be controlled sensibly and b. whether its presence here is going to attract the wrong sort of attention from freaks who spend their days searching Google for things like 'Madeleine McCann Zionist plot Bin Laden'.

Just thought I'd put it out there.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Of course there is religious extremism on the Palestinian side and that is unacceptable. But what turns populations to extremism? Oppression and inequality does.

We can see that in most cases around the world, development of widespread extremist views are as a result of some kind of oppression, whether they be Nazi views born of the economic oppression from the victors of World War 1, or whether they be Catholic/Protestant relations in imperialist Anglo-Ireland, or even now with the rise of the Golden Dawn party in Greece as the EU enforces oppression by austerity.

Extremism is born out of oppression, and the oppression of the Palestinians by Israel has lead them to extreme anti-Israel views. Take-away the Israeli oppression and offer genuine help to the Palestinian people, rather then bomb them and invade through the creation of settlements on Palestinian land, (as is recognised as illegal by every country other than Israel and the US). That is how you stop extremism, by removing the extremity in their lives, by helping them raise living standards, not by attacking them and pretending it's somehow 'defensive' when in fact it's that military action that turns the Palestinians against Israel.

Extreme lives creates extreme views.

This post is heavy on links to relevant websites and quotes
Now I don't intend on completely sugar coating Israel because I know they have done a couple of questionable things when at war in the past, but what they have done is minor in comparison to the severe war crimes committed America, Germany and even Britain. And whatever Israel does is purely in retaliation, although there are times some Israeli governments have taken things a bit too far e.g. I do not approve of the way former PM Olmert's handled the Gaza operation 'Cast Lead' in 2009.

Meat Pie said:
Of course there is religious extremism on the Palestinian side and that is unacceptable. But what turns populations to extremism? Oppression and inequality does.

We can see that in most cases around the world, development of widespread extremist views are as a result of some kind of oppression, whether they be Nazi views born of the economic oppression from the victors of World War 1, or whether they be Catholic/Protestant relations in imperialist Anglo-Ireland, or even now with the rise of the Golden Dawn party in Greece as the EU enforces oppression by austerity.

Extremism is born out of oppression, and the oppression of the Palestinians by Israel has lead them to extreme anti-Israel views. Take-away the Israeli oppression and offer genuine help to the Palestinian people, rather then bomb them and invade through the creation of settlements on Palestinian land, (as is recognised as illegal by every country other than Israel and the US). That is how you stop extremism, by removing the extremity in their lives, by helping them raise living standards, not by attacking them and pretending it's somehow 'defensive' when in fact it's that military action that turns the Palestinians against Israel.

Extreme lives creates extreme views.

You are partly right, but it's not Israel doing the oppressing, it is the Palestinian leadership.
In fact, this happened yesterday...

Palestinian jailed for Abbas Facebook 'insult'
A Palestinian court on Thursday sentenced a West Bank man to a year in prison for "insulting" president Mahmud Abbas in a remark he posted on Facebook.
AFP - A Palestinian court on Thursday sentenced a West Bank man to a year in prison for "insulting" president Mahmud Abbas in a remark he posted on Facebook.

A court in the northern West Bank city of Nablus sent Anas Said Awad, 26, from the nearby village of Awarta, to jail over a caption he posted next to a picture of Abbas kicking a football saying "a new striker for Real Madrid," his father told AFP.

"What my son wrote was not insulting to the president," Said Awad said, adding that his son was a Real Madrid supporter. "It was part of comments exchanged among young people. He did not commit any crime."

He said Anas had in the past been arrested several times by Palestinian security forces for membership of the Hamas militant group which rules the Gaza Strip, his father said.

His father said that the judge handed down the sentence without calling Anas into the courtroom, even though he was waiting elsewhere in the building.

"I do not think there was anything insulting in this photo and I do not think it is the reason for this ruling," he said, adding that Anas had been detained for two months in 2011 and interrogated on security issues linked to Hamas.

His lawyer, Rima al-Sayed, told AFP that her client had been "convicted in absentia" and that she would appeal.

In 2010 a young Palestinian blogger in the West Bank town of Qalqiliya was arrested for writing "blasphemy against the Prophet (Mohammed) and the Koran" and put into protective custody by the Palestinian security service.

http://www.france24.com/en/20130207-palestinian-jailed-abbas-facebook-insult

Its almost like living under a dictatorship, unlike the democracy that is Israel, the only country in the region that gives full human rights its people (including Arabs, who live happily in the country). The fact they are spying on their Facebook accounts and jailing people for 'insulting' the president and criticising religion (even though this guy did no such thing), something that would never happen in a democracies like Israel, UK, US, Germany etc...

I suggest having a read through these pages to understand who is really oppressing the Palestinians
http://cnpublications.net/2012/03/27/palestinians-are-oppressed-by-arabs-not-israel/.
Palestinians are also living in other countries in the region, and they are living in far worse environments. There are Palestinians living in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria; and as we all know, Assad is currently slaughtering his people as I post this message, and Palestinians are among the thousands being murdered by Assad's army.

More than 800 Palestinians have been killed and hundreds others injured since the beginning of the crisis in Syria nearly two years ago.

In the past two weeks, thousands of Palestinians were forced to flee the Yarmouk refugee camp near Damascus after Syrian jets bombed their homes, killing dozens of people.

More than 3000 refugees have fled to neighboring Lebanon, where some politicians and cabinet ministers are already calling for closing the border to stop the influx of Palestinians into their country.

The Arab world, meanwhile, has done nothing to help the Palestinians in Syria.

The Arab League did not hold an emergency meeting to discuss what Palestinians described as "massacres" against the refugees in Yarmouk, home to some 50,000 people.

This is not the first time that Palestinians living in Arab countries find themselves caught in conflicts between rival parties. Those who meddle in the internal affairs of Arab countries should not be surprised when bombs start falling on their homes.

But that isn't to say they are entirely innocent victims either..

Palestinians are not always innocent victims. They bring tragedy on themselves and then want to blame everyone else but themselves.
In Syria, a Palestinian terrorist group called Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine - General Command, which is headed by Ahmed Jibril, had been helping the Syrian regime in its attempts to suppress the opposition. Jibril's terrorists are reported to have kidnapped, tortured and murdered hundreds of anti-regime Syrians over the past two years.

The last time an Arab army bombed a Palestinian refugee camp was in Lebanon. In 2007, the Lebanese army destroyed most of the Nahr al-Bared camp after another terrorist group, Fatah al-Islam set up bases there and attacked army checkpoints, killing several soldiers.

In the 70s and 80s, Palestinians played a major role in the Lebanon civil war, which claimed the lives of more than 150,000 people.

Full article at this website http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/3515/arabs-hate-kill-palestinians.

And then of course the Palestinian leadership supports terrorism, meaning that the people suffer when Israel defends itself, because the civilians are used as human shields when Israel are engaging in combat with the terrorists, or a giant security barrier is erected and cuts through the properties of civilians.

In regards to extremism, that has existed among many Arabs since before Israel was created, and their hatred towards Jews resulted in five bigger and stronger Arab nations attacking Israel as soon as it was recognised by the United Nations and established. Their reasons for doing so are only due to their intense hatred of Jews. http://archive.adl.org/ISRAEL/Record/48war.asp.
http://www.myjewishlearning.com/israel/History/1948-1967/1948.shtml

I believe I have stated earlier that the Jews massacred by extremists inside Palestine when it was ruled by the Ottomans and then by the British, and this also happened in Arab states.

(The following quote contains exerts from the Quran, I do not intend on causing offence, but this is the core of the Middle East problem).

MYTH

“Jews who lived in Islamic countries were well-treated by the Arabs.” top

FACT

While Jewish communities in Islamic countries fared better overall than those in Christian lands in Europe, Jews were no strangers to persecution and humiliation among the Arabs. As Princeton University historian Bernard Lewis has written: “The Golden Age of equal rights was a myth, and belief in it was a result, more than a cause, of Jewish sympathy for Islam.”17

Muhammad, the founder of Islam, traveled to Medina in 622 A.D. to attract followers to his new faith. When the Jews of Medina refused to recognize Muhammad as their Prophet, two of the major Jewish tribes were expelled. In 627, Muhammad’s followers killed between 600 and 900 of the men, and divided the surviving Jewish women and children amongst themselves.18

The Muslim attitude toward Jews is reflected in various verses throughout the Koran, the holy book of the Islamic faith. “They [the Children of Israel] were consigned to humiliation and wretchedness. They brought the wrath of God upon themselves, and this because they used to deny God’s signs and kill His Prophets unjustly and because they disobeyed and were transgressors” (Sura 2:61). According to the Koran, the Jews try to introduce corruption (5:64), have always been disobedient (5:78), and are enemies of Allah, the Prophet and the angels (2:97-98).

Jews were generally viewed with contempt by their Muslim neighbors; peaceful coexistence between the two groups involved the subordination and degradation of the Jews. In the ninth century, Baghdad’s Caliph al-Mutawakkil designated a yellow badge for Jews, setting a precedent that would be followed centuries later in Nazi Germany.19

At various times, Jews in Muslim lands lived in relative peace and thrived culturally and economically. The position of the Jews was never secure, however, and changes in the political or social climate would often lead to persecution, violence and death.

When Jews were perceived as having achieved too comfortable a position in Islamic society, anti-Semitism would surface, often with devastating results. On December 30, 1066, Joseph HaNagid, the Jewish vizier of Granada, Spain, was crucified by an Arab mob that proceeded to raze the Jewish quarter of the city and slaughter its 5,000 inhabitants. The riot was incited by Muslim preachers who had angrily objected to what they saw as inordinate Jewish political power.

Similarly, in 1465, Arab mobs in Fez slaughtered thousands of Jews, leaving only 11 alive, after a Jewish deputy vizier treated a Muslim woman in “an offensive manner.” The killings touched off a wave of similar massacres throughout Morocco.20

Other mass murders of Jews in Arab lands occurred in Morocco in the 8th century, where whole communities were wiped out by the Muslim ruler Idris I; North Africa in the 12th century, where the Almohads either forcibly converted or decimated several communities; Libya in 1785, where Ali Burzi Pasha murdered hundreds of Jews; Algiers, where Jews were massacred in 1805, 1815 and 1830; and Marrakesh, Morocco, where more than 300 Jews were murdered between 1864 and 1880.21

Decrees ordering the destruction of synagogues were enacted in Egypt and Syria (1014, 1293-4, 1301-2), Iraq (854­-859, 1344) and Yemen (1676). Despite the Koran’s prohibition, Jews were forced to convert to Islam or face death in Yemen (1165 and 1678), Morocco (1275, 1465 and 1790-92) and Baghdad (1333 and 1344).22

The situation of Jews in Arab lands reached a low point in the 19th century. Jews in most of North Africa (including Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Morocco) were forced to live in ghettos. In Morocco, which contained the largest Jewish community in the Islamic Diaspora, Jews were made to walk barefoot or wear shoes of straw when outside the ghetto. Even Muslim children participated in the degradation of Jews, by throwing stones at them or harassing them in other ways. The frequency of anti-Jewish violence increased, and many Jews were executed on charges of apostasy. Ritual murder accusations against the Jews became commonplace in the Ottoman Empire.23

As distinguished Orientalist G.E. von Grunebaum has written:

It would not be difficult to put together the names of a very sizeable number Jewish subjects or citizens of the Islamic area who have attained to high rank, to power, to great financial influence, to significant and recognized intellectual attainment; and the same could be done for Christians. But it would again not be difficult to compile a lengthy list of persecutions, arbitrary confiscations, attempted forced conversions, or pogroms.24

The danger for Jews became even greater as a showdown approached in the UN. The Syrian delegate, Faris el-Khouri, warned: “Unless the Palestine problem is settled, we shall have difficulty in protecting and safeguarding the Jews in the Arab world.”25

More than a thousand Jews were killed in anti-Jewish rioting during the 1940’s in Iraq, Libya, Egypt, Syria and Yemen.26 This helped trigger the mass exodus of Jews from Arab countries.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/MFtreatment.html

There were also massacres of Jews in Israel by Arab extremists before and after the state was established http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=2&x_outlet=118&x_article=1691.
And before anyone brings up the Deir Yassin 'massacre' - http://www.hirhome.com/israel/deir-yassin.htm/.

I hope this post makes people understand that the entire conflict is fuelled entirely by hatred and lies from the extremists. This fight has been going on for years and I do not think it will end any time soon. The Palestinians are not being targeted by raving Israeli soldiers, like the Palestinian leadership/s want you to believe. I have friends and family currently serving and risking their lives in the IDF to protect their loved ones and every Israeli from annihalition, and they have to abide to incredibly strict codes of conduct, and those can make defending themselves against radicals and saving innocent lives rather difficult at times thanks to the affect the Palestinian lies has had on the world.

Their ultimate goal is to see the end of Israel, and the only way they could do this is by forming a state from which all of Israel would be in range of rockets/missiles. Bottom line is, the extremists want to destroy Israel, and part of their plan is to spread lies through their false propaganda (Pallywood - which I already posted about above)

A member of Fatah, who works very closely with President Abbas made this statement in an interview on Aljazeera:

Goal is end of Israel, but "you can't say that to the world" - Fatah official Abbas Zaki
http://palwatch.org/main.aspx?fi=450&fld_id=450&doc_id=5758

Israel and its people want peace, and it could happen in a heartbeat if the Arabs recognise Israel's right to exist. As PM Netanyahu once said '“If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more ‎violence. If the Jews put ‎down their weapons ‎today, there would be no ‎more Israel'‎”

And to end this extreme post, a quote from one of the wisest and strongest women to walk the earth in recent years (well not too recent considering not many people on here including myself were alive when she was around doing her Prime Minister thing in Israel).

'What bothers me most is not that Arabs kill our children, but that they force us to kill theirs.' - Golda Meir.

It's late. I'm in no state to type massive essays. I shall boil my thoughts down to three bullet points:

The majority of Israel's military hardware was sold to them by America. Except for the few bits that just aren't deadly enough, then they design their own. The world's biggest semi auto pistol, for example, the Desert Eagle. It's so big that it defies the whole point of being a handgun. An American gun was not big enough for them...Make of this what you will.
This, coupled with the troops dedication and high level of skill, makes Israel one of the most deadly armed forces on the planet. They also have a sizable stockpile of nuclear weapons.

The Palistinians have RPGs and AK47s. That's one step up from throwing rocks.

I'd have thought after all the horrors that the Jewish people have endured over the years, they would want to be a shining example of peace. That they would do everything in their power to stop oppression.
But it turns out that if you beat your kids, they will grow up to beat their own kids.

Back in the cold war, we were constantly told that we had to fear the Commies, because they hate us. Oddly enough, the Soviets were told exactly the same thing about us westerners. And years later (who could possibly have seen this coming?) it turns out that on either side, there was never any hate... only fear.

DiogoJ42 said:
It's late. I'm in no state to type massive essays. I shall boil my thoughts down to three bullet points:

The majority of Israel's military hardware was sold to them by America. Except for the few bits that just aren't deadly enough, then they design their own. The world's biggest semi auto pistol, for example, the Desert Eagle. It's so big that it defies the whole point of being a handgun. An American gun was not big enough for them...Make of this what you will.
This, coupled with the troops dedication and high level of skill, makes Israel one of the most deadly armed forces on the planet. They also have a sizable stockpile of nuclear weapons.

The Palistinians have RPGs and AK47s. That's one step up from throwing rocks.

I'd have thought after all the horrors that the Jewish people have endured over the years, they would want to be a shining example of peace. That they would do everything in their power to stop oppression.
But it turns out that if you beat your kids, they will grow up to beat their own kids.

Back in the cold war, we were constantly told that we had to fear the Commies, because they hate us. Oddly enough, the Soviets were told exactly the same thing about us westerners. And years later (who could possibly have seen this coming?) it turns out that on either side, there was never any hate... only fear.

If the IDF are so accurate and well trained, then they are going to kill terrorists with precise accuracy.
The weapons the Palestinians do have are capable of killing and have killed many Israelis. And Hamas and Islamic Jihad's missile stockpile has become even deadlier, their newest weapon can just about reach Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. And they are not poorly developed home made weapons either, the are missiles developed by Iran.

Give the terrorists in Gaza a few years and they will be able to hit sky scrapers, hotels and apartments in Tel Aviv, murdering thousands. That is their intention and it is what they are constantly striving to do. Thankfully they have not breached the ceasefire recently (although they did a couple of times for a few days after).

The IDF's intentions are not to harm civilians, it goes against their ethics and codes of conduct.

Purity of Arms - The IDF servicemen and women will use their weapons and force only for the purpose of their mission, only to the necessary extent and will maintain their humanity even during combat. IDF soldiers will not use their weapons and force to harm human beings who are not combatants or prisoners of war, and will do all in their power to avoid causing harm to their lives, bodies, dignity and property.

Discipline - The IDF servicemen and women will strive to the best of their ability to fully and successfully complete all that is required of them according to orders and their spirit. IDF soldiers will be meticulous in giving only lawful orders, and shall refrain from obeying blatantly illegal orders.

http://dover.idf.il/IDF/English/about/doctrine/ethics.htm

The IDF has developed a code of conduct that is a combination of international law, Israeli law, and the IDF's own traditional ethical code - ruach tzahal, "the spirit of the IDF." Reserve units and regular units alike are taught the following eleven rules of conduct:

- Military action can only be taken against military targets.
- The use of force must be proportional.
- Soldiers may only use weaponry they were issued by the IDF.
- Anyone who surrenders cannot be attacked.
- Only those who are properly trained can interrogate prisoners.
- Soldiers must accord dignity and respect to the Palestinian population and those arrested.
- Soldiers must give appropriate medical care, when conditions allow, to oneself and one's enemy.
- Pillaging is absolutely and totally illegal.
- Soldiers must show proper respect for religious and cultural sites and artifacts.
- Soldiers must protect international aid workers, including their property and vehicles.
- Soldiers must report all violations of this code.
http://judaism.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ/Ya&sdn=judaism&cdn=religion&tm=6&f=10&tt=14&bt=1&bts=0&zu=http%3A//www.jcpa.org/brief/brief3-8.htm

Israel has sacrificed more to achieve peace than most countries giving most of its land away to Egypt, water supply to Jordan. They ended up signing peace treaties and that is why Israel are not at war with those nations. The Palestinians on the other hand refuse to have peace with Israel. Any peace offer with the Palestinians has only been met by terrorist attacks. The goal was always for the Jews to establish a state in which it can live peacefully with its own Arab population (which they do and they enjoy full human rights), and its neighbours.

http://youtu.be/co2VxiUXt0o

Israel Wants Peace - Friend Request Pending

http://youtu.be/63hTOaRu7h4