• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Is Nemesis over-rated?

I think this goes some way to summing up what effect Nemesis has had on the British people and society over the last 24 years - the fact that it's in a TV programme with no explanation of what it is

But I think Charlie Brooker who wrote it hasn't been to AT for a while! :D:rolleyes:
The funny thing is, when that episode was broadcast Nemesis was on single train operation... so actually it was fairly accurate :D

Everyone is indeed entitled to their own opinion on these things.

But I think the reason that the terms "overrated" and "underrated" are often used because with many things, there's an opinion that many people have on something, and if one person came along and didn't agree with said opinion, they might call said ride overrated or underrated.

Well that's kind of my point. Usually when someone doesn't like something that just call it overrated to devalue their opinion. I don't think nemesis is overrated or even millennium force.