• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

I've never noticed. ...

The 'sexy tunnel' (Credit to Sam & James for the name) which leads you out of the themepark the long way back to the hotels/carpark which we had to walk at FHT because of The Smiler track being over the walk back & an SBNO monorailfail!

Yes I (And I think almost everyone else from TST) had no idea that walk way was there. Was totally hidden and very random.

Its a footpath that runs next to the main road and coach park and comes out behind the towers street monorail station, none of us knew it was there until feb half term, when we had to walk down it as the usual footpath was closed because of the smiler track. Its very hiden from the road and coach park as it has fences/bushes on either side of it, making it seem like a tunnel :p

Are we talking about this path?

towerstunnel_zps7479d0a7.png

According to aeriel imagery it doesn't take at all longer than the main route. I blame it on faff.

On a side note, what makes it "Sexy" ???

;)