• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

I've never noticed. ...

Something I only saw today when leaving the hotel. On the left hand side heading towards the mini roundabout before reaching the lights, I noticed a fake tree......sounds ridiculous I know but it looked like a mass or something painted to look like a tree....was I just hallucinating?

::)

Nope that's a mobile phone mast :) dispute their best effort to disguise it it still stands out a mile amongst all the trees.

The flag tower behind Cloud cuckoo land is also covered in them.

An old dis-used photo point in the driving school queue line. Then again I have never stood in there before normally we have been able to walk through.

That X-Sector is clearly visible through the trees on the road leading up to the entrance. Never noticed this until Friday.

On the side of what was the Telephone Booth by the toilets in Gloomy Wood is a plaque with the words "Arthur Trotter Confidence trickster. Didn't really live here"

When travelling over the coach park on the Monorail, you can see Oblivion :)

I've never noticed, how it is possible to write about noticing something you have never noticed...?

;) ;D

TheMan said:
I've never noticed, how it is possible to write about noticing something you have never noticed...?

;) ;D

I don't know if "Things that I had not noticed prior to noticing it recently allowing me to make a Post about not previously noticing it" has the same ring to it to be honest ;D

rightbackgranty said:
TheMan said:

;) ;D

I don't know if "Things that I had not noticed prior to noticing it recently allowing me to make a Post about not previously noticing it" has the same ring to it to be honest ;D

Or maybe just "I've never before noticed ..." ;)

If you notice this notice, then you will notice that this notice in fact, is not worth noticing at all...

I never noticed how long & tiring the red route is from forbidden valley to dark forest, until I said those famous last words: " eurgh look at the queue for sky ride lets just take a shortcut through the gardens?!"

RustyRider said:
If you notice this notice, then you will notice that this notice in fact, is not worth noticing at all...

I never noticed how long & tiring the red route is from forbidden valley to dark forest, until I said those famous last words: " eurgh look at the queue for sky ride lets just take a shortcut through the gardens?!"

The gardens walk is lovely.... :D Doesn't feel steep or long at all to me (could be due to the fact I live in a city full of hills :p)

Just to stick in here, me and a couple of others didn't notice until the Friday of half term that when you're walking towards the Air shop, as you get to Ripsaws cafe, that it says Air on the floor in small paving bricks that are a different colour to the rest.

Just a small touch that I thought was quite nice :)

LiamC said:
Just to stick in here, me and a couple of others didn't notice until the Friday of half term that when you're walking towards the Air shop, as you get to Ripsaws cafe, that it says Air on the floor in small paving bricks that are a different colour to the rest.

Just a small touch that I thought was quite nice :)

I noticed this aswell :) too bad that Ripsaw Cafe's fencing ruined it :(

djtruefitt said:
I never noticed until last night (when Sammy pointed it out to me), the TH13TEEN queue line music features a bit of ITHOTMK
How have you not noticed this? Haha, it also features in Cloud Cuckoo Lands theme & one of the Mutiny Bay segments!

Machin said:
djtruefitt said:
I never noticed until last night (when Sammy pointed it out to me), the TH13TEEN queue line music features a bit of ITHOTMK
How have you not noticed this? Haha, it also features in Cloud Cuckoo Lands theme & one of the Mutiny Bay segments!

I have heard it in cloud cuckoo land before but never noticed it in TH13TEEN, I guess its because its nothing major and all I seem to hear is the "if you go down to the woods today..." part.