• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Legoland Windsor

Not many Merlin rides have height restrictions rounded to 5cm, its normally 1m, 1.1m, 1.2m etc so this seems a small positive thing too.

Does anyone have a rough idea of what we can expect the queue time to be for Minifigure on opening day? Would be much appreciated as I have plans later on that day and can’t stay on park for too long unfortunately!

Does anyone have a rough idea of what we can expect the queue time to be for Minifigure on opening day? Would be much appreciated as I have plans later on that day and can’t stay on park for too long unfortunately!

That question is impossible to answer right now. It’s a brand new ride and we don’t have any idea what the operations will be like and the park very often has fairly lengthy queues for its coasters. It’s not going to be walk on for opening day, put it that way.

Last edited:
I honestly wouldn't even try, on its first day a coaster will have long queues and be overrun with vloggers etc. Also a very high risk of technical issues and downtime as they run it in. You might get on it by the end of the day if you're lucky, but if you have somewhere else to be I'd just try for it on another day.

Although if you are a passholder and will be in the area anyway it doesn't hurt to try as long as you don't mind being potentially disappointed.

I think it’s a nice addition for the park but unfortunately I’m not particularly excited to ride it compared to this years offerings elsewhere.

As far as I can tell it’s virtually the exact same ride as Velociraptor at Paultons, though the unique location and theming should make it interesting.

This review did make me chuckle. Pretty accurate really.
https://www.facebook.com/share/v/wMpjZdGPg2E5yEZv/

I think it’s a nice addition for the park but unfortunately I’m not particularly excited to ride it compared to this years offerings elsewhere.

The plus side of that is I've not really seen anything about it so am quite spoiler free. It'll be a complete surprise to me when I go!