• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Matt N’s Frolic in Florida 10th-24th June 2023

Great reports so far Matt, sounds like you’re having a fantastic time. Congrats on riding your first RMC, Iron Gwazi will be my first RMC too (hopefully as long as it doesn’t close for what ever reason when i visit).

I can’t wait to ride Serengeti Flyer as well. I’ve yet to ride rush at Thorpe but it doesn’t seem to swing as high as it used to, whereas it looks like you get the full screamin’ swing experience on SF. Good to know about the different modes it runs.

Great reports so far Matt, sounds like you’re having a fantastic time. Congrats on riding your first RMC, Iron Gwazi will be my first RMC too (hopefully as long as it doesn’t close for what ever reason when i visit).

I can’t wait to ride Serengeti Flyer as well. I’ve yet to ride rush at Thorpe but it doesn’t seem to swing as high as it used to, whereas it looks like you get the full screamin’ swing experience on SF. Good to know about the different modes it runs.
I hope it’s open for you, and I’m sure it will be! As much as I was disappointed that Montu, Tigris and Falcon’s Fury were closed, I would have been even more disappointed if Iron Gwazi had been closed, as that was the big anticipated new ride at the park for me prior to my visit. Even though I would have liked to have gotten back on both after 7 years, I did ride Montu and Falcon’s Fury on my first visit to the park in 2016, and while I haven’t ridden Tigris, and it would have been an interesting one to ride what with it being my first ever Sky Rocket II, I gather that the ride is not generally that highly rated and I didn’t miss out on too much compared to, say, Iron Gwazi.

The interesting thing I found about Serengeti Flyer is that the “milder” mode felt like Rush and the “wilder” mode felt like it was on the next level, with even higher swinging and even more sustained airtime! What that says about Serengeti Flyer or Rush, I’m not quite sure, but take from that what you will!

I hope it’s open for you, and I’m sure it will be! As much as I was disappointed that Montu, Tigris and Falcon’s Fury were closed, I would have been even more disappointed if Iron Gwazi had been closed, as that was the big anticipated new ride at the park for me prior to my visit. Even though I would have liked to have gotten back on both after 7 years, I did ride Montu and Falcon’s Fury on my first visit to the park in 2016, and while I haven’t ridden Tigris, and it would have been an interesting one to ride what with it being my first ever Sky Rocket II, I gather that the ride is not generally that highly rated and I didn’t miss out on too much compared to, say, Iron Gwazi.

The interesting thing I found about Serengeti Flyer is that the “milder” mode felt like Rush and the “wilder” mode felt like it was on the next level, with even higher swinging and even more sustained airtime! What that says about Serengeti Flyer or Rush, I’m not quite sure, but take from that what you will!
I suggest that it shows that Rush is not being operated anywhere near what it should achieve.

What did you think of the RMC trains? Usually that seems to be the biggest complaint, especially with taller people as the shin restraints are just awful.

A shame you didn’t get to ride Tigris - uncomfortable trains aside (which you’ve already experienced with Ice Breaker), I found it to be really great fun with the massive swing launch! And watching it stop in the station having entered at speed is rather impressive. I’m sure you’ll be back though. ;)

The hairpin turns were easily on the rougher end of the spectrum for a wild mouse coaster anyway, but the icing on the cake for me was the horrifically abrupt braking; all of the brake runs threw us forward pretty painfully like no other wild mouse I’ve ever done.

Is this not what makes Wild Mouse coasters fun though? The worst ones in my view are the boring, slow, smooth ones!

What did you think of the RMC trains? Usually that seems to be the biggest complaint, especially with taller people as the shin restraints are just awful.

A shame you didn’t get to ride Tigris - uncomfortable trains aside (which you’ve already experienced with Ice Breaker), I found it to be really great fun with the massive swing launch! And watching it stop in the station having entered at speed is rather impressive. I’m sure you’ll be back though. ;)

Is this not what makes Wild Mouse coasters fun though? The worst ones in my view are the boring, slow, smooth ones!
I wouldn’t say I especially loved the trains (I wasn’t huge on the shin guards in particular), and they could be part of what made Iron Gwazi feel a tad uncomfortable for me in the snappier, more abrupt portions of the layout; those big, bulky lap bars were not too forgiving on the thighs in the more abrupt hills towards the end of the layout, but I’m unsure whether any restraint necessarily would be. With that being said, I wouldn’t say I exactly hated them either; they’re far from the worst trains I’ve experienced (things like Thorpe Park’s Colossus and Olympia Looping say hello). It should be noted, however, that I’m not particularly tall at only 5’9” or so and I’m not particularly big in any dimension, so I can see how those restraints would be more offensive for taller or bigger people.

I would have liked to have ridden Tigris, not least to ride my first ever Premier Sky Rocket II. Those rides do seem quite polarising, but given I loved Ice Breaker at SeaWorld last week, I could have quite liked it (although Ice Breaker did not have comfort collars and it’s not hard for me to see how comfort collars might totally ruin the experience of a ride like that)! Part of me was also morbidly curious to experience the dreaded “comfort collars” first hand after being denied that particular experience on Ice Breaker.

I do get what you’re saying, but I’m not a fan of really sharp lateral g-forces and braking forces in the vein that wild mouse coasters provide, so I’m not generally a fan of the ride style and prefer the wild mouse coasters with less harsh laterals (my highest ranked wild mouse might be Europa Park’s Matterhorn Blitz, which has less harsh laterals and braking).

24th June 2023 (Islands of Adventure/Universal Studios Florida)
Today was the last day of our trip and the day of our flight home, so we decided to head to Universal Orlando for one last visit. If I’m being honest, today’s report will probably be short and quite dull, as we only spent around 4 hours in the parks themselves and it was one of those days where few things seemed to go right. Let me start from the very beginning.

As we didn’t have to check out of our house until 10am and my family didn’t want to spend ages at Universal before heading to the airport, we left our house at slightly before 10am to arrive at Universal Orlando at around 11:15am:
2815-BDA0-C75-D-44-CA-8756-29-D3734-C1-A0-A.jpg

85-E00-EB6-80-C7-4-BF5-B959-30498-A5-D33-C7.jpg

9157-BAC1-E5-B2-4-B4-A-8-DF5-CE5-CB9-BCD1-D4.jpg

After going through security at CityWalk, we split up, with me and my dad heading to Islands of Adventure and the rest of our group heading to Universal Studios Florida. We got into the park at just after 11:30am:
3-D4-AD458-DD22-4-A71-84-D4-12-F49-AD62-EA3.jpg

3-C154-D62-CFF2-4256-944-E-99274336803-B.jpg

Our initial aim was to try and get on VelociCoaster, as we’d noticed that it was on only a 60 minute queue on the app when arriving. However, we were just a touch too late, as the ride was delayed and cycling empty trains. As such, we instead decided to look at a different headline coaster…
Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
Even though Hagrid’s was on an advertised 110 minute queue time according to the app, we decided to scope it out anyway, as we’d noticed that its queue time was often substantially overstated during our trip. The advertised queue time fell as we got closer to the ride, hitting just 80 minutes by the time we got there. The queue looked a little longer than it had been on our previous rides, but as our longest queue previously had been around 40-45 minutes (breakdown aside), we decided to stay in the queue and ride. We got the pre-show again, which is always quite fun, but when we were in the cave section of the queue (around 40 minutes in), the ride encountered a “short delay”. We were initially optimistic given that these “short delays” elsewhere in the trip had traditionally been resolved in 10 minutes or less, so we waited it out, but this delay later turned into an “extended delay”, and when the emergency exit doors were opened by the staff, we bailed and left the queue after almost 70 minutes of total queueing. This was ultimately for the best given that many fellow guests near us in the queue seemingly left not long after and the ride did not reopen all afternoon:
C8-A22-FC7-AC44-4-F84-A5-B5-732218508819.jpg

After our failed attempt to ride Hagrid’s, we headed back over to VelociCoaster, which had reopened and had an advertised 45 minute queue time according to the app. This had gone up to 50 minutes by the time we arrived in the plaza, and in the time we were walking towards it, the queue time was increasing exponentially, going up to 60 minutes and then straight to 75 minutes. With the queue time ever increasing and us needing to meet the others in Universal Studios Florida for food in less than an hour, it was decided that joining this queue was not a good idea. We were later vindicated according to the app, as the queue time did nothing but increase further and eventually peaked at 135 minutes:
5-CD1-CF01-4-CD7-4057-8281-36817306-BEC6.jpg

FD21-D11-D-A5-A3-432-B-A622-60-CF6-CC41-B0-B.jpg

BB7-CDC16-C208-4983-A7-E6-1505-A37692-F4.jpg

After this, we realised that quite a few other attractions in Islands of Adventure were either delayed or had rather long queues, and we needed to meet the rest of our group over in Universal Studios Florida anyway, so we declared our visit to Islands of Adventure a bust and headed over to Universal Studios Florida.

We then met up with the rest of our group, who had ridden ET Adventure and watched the Animal Actors show. They described ET Adventure as being “very retro” with “some of the worst animatronics you’ve ever seen”, while the Animal Actors show seemed to go down quite well.

We all sat down to eat lunch together before heading to ride…
Men in Black: Alien Attack
Men in Black was on an advertised 35 minute queue, so we decided to give it a go. The queue ended up taking around 30 minutes overall, so slightly less than advertised; it’s always great when that happens! Interestingly, my grandad even came on with us, making MIB only his second ride of the trip (with the first being Jurassic Park River Adventure on our inaugural visit to Islands of Adventure). But how was the ride? Well, it was just as fun as it had been the other day, with some great theming and an interesting touch in the way of spinning, and I got a surprisingly high score of 30,000! My grandad, however, did not enjoy the ride, saying that the spinning was a bit too much for him thrill-wise:
66-E4-F1-C9-FA05-4-AFB-8-F17-32053-C5461-A2.jpg

After we got off of Men in Black, all outdoor attractions had gone down due to weather, so no outdoor attractions were open and the indoor attractions mostly had elevated queue times.

I was informed by my mum that was allowed to go off on my own and ride Revenge of the Mummy on the condition that the single rider queue was open and not too long. Alas, it wasn’t to be as the single rider queue was closed and the main queue time had risen a fair amount since I set off:
3964-F1-DE-7-B01-44-BA-9-E8-D-012-AA748-B0-ED.jpg

After my failed attempt to ride Revenge of the Mummy, I met back up with my family, who had decided that all of the open queues were too long and that even though we weren’t due to leave for the airport until 4pm and it wasn’t much after 3pm, their preference was to look through some shops and leave the park an hour earlier than planned. As such, we left Universal Orlando for the last time to make our way to Orlando International Airport:
2-A77-E7-FE-1-C49-4-D29-927-D-608-B15-EC1080.jpg

So, that concludes our day at Universal Orlando and the trip! It was good to go to Universal for one last time, but I’d be lying if I said that today was a highlight of the trip, and I was slightly sad that the trip had to end on a somewhat flatter note. I guess it wasn’t the worst day overall, as I did at least go on Men in Black and beat my earlier score, and weather, long queues and ride breakdowns can’t be helped. However, I was disappointed that I couldn’t have one last go on VelociCoaster and Hagrid’s, and what seemed like a litany of bad luck did, rightly or wrongly, leave me feeling a tad flat. I apologise, as I know that none of what happened was the park’s fault, but I can’t lie about how I felt. Still, at least I got plenty of Universal visits earlier on in the trip, and at least I managed to ride Men in Black today!

Thanks for reading; I hope you enjoyed this report! I’m sorry that it was a shorter and slightly more negative one… I know that that isn’t always the best to read, particularly seeing as I’m probably being a tad unfair on Universal here; none of what happened was their fault. When I’m back in the UK and over the jet lag, I’ll write a trip summary talking in a bit more depth about some of the specific things I experienced!

our villa in Haines City

Wellll there's a place name that brings a shudder to my body after our "adventures" in Haines City.

Where abouts were you staying in Haines? Edit: I'll retract the question your honour as I see Burbs had the same thought later on 😂

Yeah shirts aren't permitted on most body slides anywhere for safety reasons.

T-shirts may not be, but rash vest shirts usually are permitted and fine in Florida water parks anyway, and highly recommended if you want to cover up extra in Florida to avoid sunburn (or just hide your shameful bits!)

I know the car parks are an absolute highlight of a day at Universal for me, but out of interest why did you not visit Disney at all on your trip too? Not even for a day at Epcot to check out Guardians...?
Our reason for not visiting any Disney parks on this trip was because we did nothing but Disney on our last Florida holiday in April 2019 (we did all 4 theme parks and both waterparks across 10 days) and all much preferred Universal, so our keenness to visit Universal this time was much greater seeing as we hadn't been since August 2016 and all much preferred Universal to Disney. I know many people tend to visit both Disney & Universal as well as SeaWorld and Busch in a two-week Florida holiday, but this was not going to be an intensive holiday of theme parking every day, particularly with my grandparents in tow, so we ultimately had to pick between the two due to time as well as money (unlimited Disney tickets are not cheap).

I know that certain Disney parks were considered as secondary parks to visit instead of SeaWorld and Busch; for instance, I know Hollywood Studios was considered so that my dad could see Galaxy's Edge, and my nan expressed some keenness to possibly revisit Animal Kingdom, as she'd liked it on her last visit in 2014. However, the 1-day Disney tickets were deemed too expensive for secondary days out, and as my nan and others had expressed keenness to revisit SeaWorld and I had expressed a personal keenness to revisit Busch to ride Iron Gwazi (my dad had also expressed a keenness to revisit Busch to reride his previous favourite coaster SheiKra), we ultimately went with those parks instead, as they were considerably cheaper to add on alongside Universal than a Disney park.

In hindsight, I also feel like the whole pre-planning aspect that comes with visiting Disney World these days isn't a rabbit hole that my family would have wanted to venture down, what with the unpredictable Florida weather and unpredictable levels of desire to go out on a given day from various members of our group.

Last edited:
Trip Summary
All right, then! Now I’m back in the UK after a 7.5 hour flight from Orlando to London Heathrow, I think it’s about time I posted the trip summary I promised at the end of the last report!

To cut to the chase; this was an absolutely fantastic trip! I loved getting back to Universal, SeaWorld and Busch Gardens after 7 years, and I loved getting on some of the brilliant new rides that have been installed since my last trip! As well as that, Volcano Bay was also a real positive surprise (I’ll touch on that more later), and I thoroughly enjoyed myself there!

I’ll start by ranking all of the parks I went to in this trip, and I’ll say a little bit about each:
  1. Islands of Adventure - This is still easily one of my favourite parks ever, and I dare say that it now has possibly the most well-rounded selection of top-class major rides I’ve ever seen. I always felt that the coaster selection at IOA was one of its relatively weaker links in the past, but the additions of Hagrid’s and VelociCoaster have strengthened its credentials as a coaster park considerably, in my view, with both of these rides providing absolutely top-class experiences. The park also has some truly top-class dark rides and water rides, with Spider-Man being my favourite dark ride and Jurassic Park River Adventure being my favourite water ride out of the non-coaster offering! The theming is also wonderful throughout the park, in my opinion, and overall, I think it’s a truly stunning theme park! I’ve always loved how Islands of Adventure is a bit of a “jack of all trades”, and masters quite a number of different areas of the theme park experience, and I feel that the additions since my last visit have only strengthened that, personally! I will say, though, that if I’m being phenomenally picky, I think it can sometimes feel like the park has quite a hectic atmosphere with not much room to relax, and that is one thing that I feel the other Universal park does better. Overall, though, I absolutely love IOA; the combination of amazing rides and amazing theming make it easily one of my favourite parks ever!
  2. Universal Studios Florida - I may prefer Islands of Adventure, but it’s a close race between the two for me, and this is still definitely one of my favourite parks! The ride selection isn’t quite as varied as Islands of Adventure’s, and I don’t think that any of the individual rides quite match the best IOA has to offer for me, but there are still some absolutely fantastic headliners, with Revenge of the Mummy, Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts and Transformers being real headline draws of the park for me! There are some other really solid rides at the park too, and I also think that the overall theming is better than I’d remembered. Diagon Alley is the big standout thematically, but the rest of the park is also wonderfully detailed and has loads to look at! As I inferred above, the park also has a somewhat more relaxed atmosphere than IOA, in my view, with it often feeling slightly less crowded and there being more areas to slow down and take a breather. My whole family apart from me actually preferred USF of the two parks due to the more relaxing atmosphere and the fact that they felt that the theming was “way better”, as well as the fact that USF’s rides were more “grandparent-friendly” on the whole than IOA’s. Overall, while I may prefer Islands of Adventure overall, Universal Studios Florida still has a lot going for it, in my view, and it’s also one of my all-time favourite parks!
  3. Busch Gardens Tampa - I had a great day here! The coaster selection is second to none, there are some decent non-coaster rides, with the flat ride department in particular really shining, and the park is nicer in terms of landscaping than I’d remembered, being very green! It’s not the most heavily themed park I’ve ever been to, but I also feel that Busch does decently in terms of theming in numerous places, with the Egyptian section containing Cobra’s Curse and Montu being a favourite of mine. If I’m being picky, however, I personally found the park to have a somewhat confusing layout. Something I noticed a fair amount during my day is that attractions would look very close as the crow flies, but you’d try to find them and struggle, with them turning out to be absolutely miles away in path terms, which would see you passing numerous other totally different attractions on the way. The park also lacks indoor attractions despite being faced with the ever unpredictable Florida climate, and while stormy weather wasn’t a problem on our visit, some indoor entertainment might have been nice as a respite from the humidity. Overall, though, I had a great day at Busch Gardens, and it’s a fair amount nicer than I’d previously remembered!
  4. SeaWorld Orlando - Despite this park being last, I actually find it to be a really nice park that I seem to like more than most, and I had a great day here! The coaster selection is getting to be really excellent, queues are often short, and the park generally has a really nice, relaxed atmosphere; what’s not to like? While not particularly heavily themed, the park also has nice theming in areas and generally looks nice. However, I think the reason it’s not as high as the other 3 for me is because the park fundamentally doesn’t have that much to do rides-wise. In particular, it has very little to do rides-wise aside from the coasters; the only major non-coaster I can think of is Infinity Falls (which I was unable to ride due to unreliability and lightning). Similarly to Busch Gardens, I do feel that an indoor attraction of some description wouldn’t go amiss here, both to provide some entertainment in the event of a thunderstorm and provide a respite from the Florida humidity. This wasn’t a massive problem for me overall, though, as I’m pretty content just riding coasters all day! Overall, SeaWorld is a great park, and I really enjoyed my visit!
Let me move onto some of my personal highlights of the trip in terms of new stuff… there were so many, but I’ll try to name just a few!
New Highlights
  • VelociCoaster - My favourite new attraction of the trip was VelociCoaster, a stunning Intamin LSM Launch Coaster! This sensational ride has a stonker of a layout with some really impactful elements, including a euphoric second launch, a top hat with some sublime ejector airtime, and a final heartline roll that really whips you out of the seat and leaves you blown away upon hitting the brake run! There are also loads of other great elements including some great inversions and excellent pops of ejector airtime, the ride maintains a great sense of speed throughout, and all of this is also packaged within a wonderfully comfortable and rerideable coaster, with absolutely superb restraints! Overall, I loved VelociCoaster; I had high expectations, and it did not disappoint for me!
  • Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure - Hagrid’s may not have many standout moments of extreme thrill, but what it does have is a truly spell-binding sense of pure fun throughout! Despite having high expectations, the whole thing was a huge amount more fun than I’d expected, with the launches being great fun and surprisingly punchy, the low-to-the-ground twists and turns being surprisingly thrilling, and the whole thing just being magically fun overall! This coaster always left me with a huge smile on my face, and overall, it was a definite highlight among the trip’s new experiences for me!
  • Iron Gwazi - I may not have rated it quite as highly as many do, but my first RMC coaster was still a definite highlight of the trip for me! The ride had some absolutely ludicrous ejector airtime, it was absolutely relentless throughout, and the layout had some truly spectacular elements; that first drop in particular was absolutely absurd! I did find it a tad much for me in terms of violence and being thrown around towards the snappier end portions of the layout, which is why it wasn’t my favourite coaster of the trip, but it was still an absolutely phenomenal ride overall!
  • Universal’s Volcano Bay - This isn’t a theme park, but a new attraction I did manage to experience and was absolutely floored with was Universal’s Volcano Bay! The consensus towards this waterpark is somewhat mixed, with the chief complaint being the TapuTapu system and associated problems. However, I thought it was brilliant, and it definitely exceeded my expectations! In general, TapuTapu worked really well for me, and Volcano Bay is a really great waterpark with some brilliant attractions; some particular favourites of mine include the Krakatau Aqua Coaster, Honu, Taniwha Tubes and the enormously fun TeAwa: The Fearless River! Overall, Volcano Bay was brilliant for me and my family; I’d firmly recommend a visit!
Those are just some of the highlights; that isn’t necessarily an exhaustive list by any means! Now I’ll move on to my main positive surprises of the trip…
Biggest Positive Surprises
  • Universal’s Volcano Bay - I’ve already spoken at length about Volcano Bay in the above section, so I won’t dedicate too much to it here, but it was a big surprise for me and the rest of my family, so I thought I’d mention it here!
  • Skull Island: Reign of Kong - I had never ridden this dark ride at Islands of Adventure before; it was the big new thing at IOA when we last went in 2016, but we didn’t manage to get onto it. I went into this ride with low expectations, as reviews are generally quite negative, but I have to say that this ride was a massive pleasant surprise; it’s an absolutely fantastic dark ride, in my opinion, and a real asset to Universal’s dark ride lineup! The 3D is excellent, with some awesome action sequences and a brilliant 360 degree screen, there is some excellent physical scenery (including a stunning Kong animatronic that's absolutely huge!), and overall, I just thought it was a brilliant attraction! Kong far exceeded my expectations, for sure!
  • Ice Breaker - I had pretty low expectations for this coaster, as its reviews are generally middling to negative, but I ended up absolutely loving it! The swing launch was my first ever swing launch, and I found it brilliantly fun and punchy! The backwards spike provided some brilliantly fun floater airtime, the ejector airtime got surprisingly strong towards the end of the swing launch, the top hat provided some more brilliant (and surprisingly sustained) airtime, and the rest of the layout consisted of some more surprisingly brilliant pops of airtime and some really fun twists and turns! Overall, I thought that Ice Breaker was a phenomenal ride that was just so much fun, and it hugely exceeded my expectations for sure!
Let me move onto a slightly less positive category... my biggest disappointment.
Biggest Disappointment
You may be wondering why I have named this category "biggest disappointment" rather than "biggest disappointments". Well, that is because I only experienced one new attraction that I would call a true disappointment for me. Yes, I was slightly less enamoured with 1 or 2 big hitters than most, but they were still excellent, and I think it would be terribly harsh of me to consider them "disappointments" because they were still incredibly, phenomenally great.

For me, I'm afraid to say that the main damp squib of the trip, by a considerable distance, was the new-for-2023 Pipeline: The Surf Coaster. I had heard some very positive initial reviews, so I went in with high hopes that it could be a top 10/20 contender and a ride that I really enjoyed. However, it just didn't do it for me. In short, the ride has everything on paper (fun layout, punchy launch, surprising airtime, an interesting new idea in the form of the jumping seats... it has so much going for it!), but it's ruined for me by the fact that it just isn't very comfortable, in my view. The "jumping" airtime is an interesting idea, but it just hurts in numerous different places for me, and in general, I think standing up on a roller coaster is an inherently uncomfortable riding position that Pipeline hasn't really improved, in my view. I went into Pipeline really wanting to like it, but it just didn't do it for me, I'm sorry to say.

Finally, let me display some stats:
  • Unique coasters ridden: 18
  • Unique parks visited: 4 (Islands of Adventure, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando, Busch Gardens Tampa)
  • New coasters ridden: 8
  • New parks visited: 0
  • Total rides: 45
  • Total coaster rides: 29
  • Total park visits: 10 (4x Islands of Adventure, 4x Universal Studios Florida, 1x SeaWorld Orlando, 1x Busch Gardens Tampa)
  • Favourite coaster ridden: Mako (overall #1/99)
  • Favourite new coaster ridden: VelociCoaster (overall #2/99)
  • Favourite non-coaster ridden: The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
  • Favourite new non-coaster ridden: Skull Island: Reign of Kong
  • Most surprising coaster: Ice Breaker
  • Most surprising non-coaster: Skull Island: Reign of Kong
  • Biggest disappointment: Pipeline: The Surf Coaster
So, that summarises my June 2023 Florida trip! Thank you so much for following this series of trip reports; I really hope you've enjoyed reading them as much as I enjoyed this trip! I'm unsure when my next trip report will be, but I should be back at you with another trip report before too long (September at the latest, as I've got a locked-in park visit booked for that month...)!

Thanks Matt, really enjoyed reading the trip report and has me more excited for when we go back in February.

To be honest after watching the reviews on Pipeline it was probably one of the main reasons for us to go back to Seaworld, so it will be interesting to see what my initial feelings are afterwards.

On another note, don't be too disappointed missing out on Tigris as after having experienced Electric Eel last year, I'm still trying to get myself out of it!

I'm not surprised. I smashed my leg when trying to exit the vehicle. Whoever designed the trains at Premier, clearly has an issue with average size humans.
They really are terrible. Crazy that they havent upgraded in all these years.

The thing is, theyre faily comfortable when you're seated but getting in and out is a pain.