• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Memorable Music

A couple of years ago, New Year's meet, in Europa Park's Silver Lake Saloon watching an old bloke on a keyboard with an inflatable cactus and dry ice playing this whilst all of TST were clapping and signing along; the whole room got going and he was loving it! :p

Reactions: Dan
Ed Sheeran - Castle on the Hill
Last month, I'd driven down to Bedford for the weekend after a full Saturday at work. 150-odd miles between there and Congleton, but it was worth it. I went indoor skydiving (great fun, and I fully recommend it) at Twinwoods, and also spent some time in the racing simulator there with @Mike and @IanB. As I was driving from Twinwoods with Mike to the Harvester (yeah, I know Harvester doesn't exactly have a great rep, but it's actually fine), I had this song come up on my iPhone whilst it was in shuffle mode, and it just reminded me of the wonderful weekend I'd had. I mean, I'd had to get up at a ridiculously early time on a Saturday morning - well, for me at least :p - but it was genuinely one of the best weekends I'd had in a very long time. It really helped that the weather was absolutely wonderful, too. Just hearing this song makes me feel so happy, and I've found I often end up listening to it when I'm feeling a bit down and need cheering up.

Galantis - Runaway (U & I)
I'm completely blaming @Panda for this one. :p

this is just wrong on all levels, for me its Timberlake and Can't stop the feeling.
Every time is on the radio I'm transported back to Thorpe Park last season. where it must have been played on loop every visit. Every time walking over the bridge there it was
whats even worse they are good memories.

Thorpe Park.... good memories o_O

this is just wrong on all levels, for me its Timberlake and Can't stop the feeling.
Every time is on the radio I'm transported back to Thorpe Park last season. where it must have been played on loop every visit. Every time walking over the bridge there it was
whats even worse they are good memories.

Thorpe Park.... good memories o_O

That song will always remind me of the last day I was in Florida last August. We were at SeaWorld and I had this song stuck in my head all day. Then, when we boarded our plane home, this was the song that was playing! On a side note, for a bizarre reason that even I can't quite put my finger on, a song that reminds me of SeaWorld is 24 Carat Magic by Bruno Mars. Don't ask why, OK!